Need A Motivator?

• Are you in need of someone to give you encouragement , support and a kick in the butt when necessary? I'm willing to help you but you have to help me as well. I've started another thread (Wanted: Support) and Carol has joined me. Make a weekly goal and come on over to that thread. We can all help each other. Together we can accomplish our goals. I've been where you're at. Ok, I'm still there. I'm looking to make this a large group so we can all encourage each other. Come on and join in or PM me if you'd like. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • Sounds good to me I am back up to 205 I was down to 179. What is wrong with me I want to eat all the time. I would love some support.
  • Welcome!
    Now that's more like it! Ok, it's time to get serious about things. You worked hard in the past and now you have to get focused again. What worked before? Are you just eating more? What are you eating? Do you exercise? LeeLe, I want you make one goal for this week. When you've decided what it'll be, post it for all of us to see. Then keep checking in. We'll be here. You did it once, you can do it again. Let's just make this permanent, ok? If you do it, so will I. Deal? Talk to you soon.
  • I would totally love it! Totally. I was down to 179 a month ago...but it seems whenever I get inot the 170s I sabotage myself. I am back to 190 now. I need the push. I want to be 160 by xmas.

Phoenix