Big Sacrifices=Big Rewards

• When I started this diet and before I got leg braces I couldn't go anywhere and when I did it was only to stores who provided handicapped carts for the disabled.I missed a trip to Disneyland because my son didn't want to push me around the park.Just one of the many events I've missed out on. Today I incressed my walk to two blocks;my scale says I lose 3 or more lbs a week but most exciting for me is that today I do my grocery shopping walking instead of sitting for the first time in years.All of a sudden the world is filled with possibilities.This is not just my success but in large part belongs to all of you to,my friends,for your advice and encouragement has been invaluable. Pam
  • Congratulations! I hope that you can now make up for some of the things you missed out on, you can't go back but you can sure take all the chances offered now!
  • Pam, thanks for sharing what most ppl take advantage of. It really makes a person stop and think. Keep us posted!! Your doing AWESOME!!!
    Mez
  • Wow, Pam!! Your friends and family won't recognize you! New hairstyle, weight loss, and new mobility. Congratulations to you for making such wonderfully positive changes in your life. You are an inspiration to us all to try new things... You are proof the results can be liberating!
  • That's wonderful! What an inspiration you are to everyone here.
  • Thanks Pam, for sharing your successes and reminding us that there's so much in life we should never take for granted.
  • Here's to the possibilities, Pam -- and to standing and walking! My heart fills when I think of your progress, and I love to hear of your successes! You deserve every bit of pleasure and accomplishment, Pam -- you really, really do. Thank God for those braces!!!
  • that is awesome pam. before long you're going to be telling us you signed up for the marathon