picture

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • OK you all, with this post Im trying to finally figure out how to post a picture.

OOooh, I think I figured it out, so here is my daughter Abby (18 months old), and now I'll go find a new progress pic of me!

• Awww she is sweet! She has a pixie face!
  • Awww she's a cutie!!!
    Mez
  • OMG, she is too, TOO CUTE!!! Thanks a lot, Amy Jo, she just restarted my biological clock! I finally had that thing down so I couldn't hear it too!
  • she is just absolutely adorable!

every time my kids see a baby they are like "i want one of those" and i'm like ... "we are NOT having anymore babies!!!"
  • what a doll!!!!
  • She's so adorable!!!
  • awww,... she is very cute!!! Like Sarah said though, makes my biological clock tick (which is one of the main reasons I need to lose this weight)..lol
  • My what big eyes she has! Quite a cutie.

Luckily, my biological clock stopped many years ago. . . Would like to have more grandchildren, however.
  • Positively angelic!!!! How could you NOT give her anything she asks for with those eyes?? I'd melt...
  • she is beautiful. I too love the eyes.
  • Thanks you all!! The truth is, shes spoiled rotten! She does in fact get almost everything she wants. But, its not all our fault. Shes the only granddaughter my in laws have! I wonder why it is when we see a baby, we tend to start wanting one (or another one)?? My friend just had a little girl, and when I held her I wanted another. Dang Mother Nature trying to populate the world!

BTW, I never have been able to get a pic of me thats the right size to put on here. I cant figure out how to make it small enough with out cropping the whole picture away. Any tips for a tech-challenged person like me??
  • She's so cute!!

Sorry to hear you are technically challenged ~ darn ~ I was gonna ask your help to teach me how to put a picture on.
  • Awww she is SO cute!!
  • Somehow I missed this!! She is just the cutest thing ever!!!!