Newbie saying "Hello"

• Hi...I'm working and getting started back on Atkins again. I had such great results the last time, however, it's all back I got bored of the samething...It think I just need to mix it up... It's hard to stay on something when everyone in your house is able eat what ever they want. Even my husband, watching what he eats isn't as big a deal. Anyway, I came across this website and have been reading posts for the past week and wanted to HI
  • HI!

boy, I know what you mean about everyone else eating what they want! I find myself wanting to live alone just to avoid exposure to Cheez-its and rice pudding and English muffins. It's hard to make sure I have the food I NEED available as well.

welcome, nice to have new folks. I "mix it up" also, but haven't been dieting for weight loss lately, just trying to hold on where I am. I need to loose, but can't get a hold of the motivation these days. But I am totally a believer in cutting carbs as the way to go...and feel best when I do.

so, come say hi on the daily thread, it starts with the dates for the week.

dottie
  • dottie

Thanks for the welcome. The cutting carbs is about the only thing that I have seen work for me, thus far; except when I was in the Army Ooooh if I could only get those days back

Anyway, I will "drop by" the daily thread...thanks for the invite...I'm still learning my way around here....loads of stuff
    Laura
  • Welcome To 3FC, great place. You can see some of the chicks have been here for a long time, something must be right!

Tell us a little more about yourself, join in the weekly so we can get to know you...happy sunday!
    -L
  • You guys are just great in here! Such a warm welcome
  • Hi Laura!
    welcome!

I'm not the new kid anymore! Cutting carbs has worked for me so far!

• and WELCOME!

I'm a newbie (sort of) here, too and for the same reason...getting off track. Congrats on taking that first step in getting back on program.

I hope to see you around.

Hugs,
    Rose

P.S. Why don't you join us on the Atkins board here? We'd love to have you!
  • Thanks for the invite...I have been reading around and getting the feels for how things go. I love this board.
  • Hi and welcome! Me too - I was on Atkins a few years ago and did great! I gained it back though. Same reason too - I have to mix it up. I got really bored. We're gonna do it this time!!