Something Scary for Halloween~updated Pics

• LOL here is something scary for halloween,..LOL

I hink im going up instead of down on the weight here,..hmm,.. whatcha guys think

• No way are you going up Heather - I can see a really big difference, WELL DONE!! You are doing brilliantly
  • Heather you look excellent - I can really really really see a difference!
  • There is a dramatic difference from picture one to the last picture. Keep up the great work. You are doing so well!
  • Yes darling, your pretty face is thinning out for sure. Keep up the good work !
  • Heather,

I see a big difference. There is no way you are going up. Whatever you are doing - stick with it!

Lynn
  • I definitely say that your face is thinning out. I know I keep asking but have you measured yourself yet? If you feel embarrassed, you don't need to share BUT for your own sense of well being, I think you should.

I'll tell you I started out with a 66 inch circumfrence around my hips/butt/lower stomach and a 56 inch waist. 4.5 months later I have a 54 inch circumfrence around my hips/butt/lower stomach and a 42 inch waist (depending on the bloat )

It would definitely help you see the results in a numerical form which always helps.
  • What a major difference! You're looking awesome!
  • not scary at all! i too can tell a definite difference between the first and last pics. way to go!
  • I agree with everyone else. You look great.. stick with it! Big difference in those pictures.

Heather
  • OMG, Heather, you look SO different! Your face is a LOT thinner, seriously!! I'm with Nelie on the measurements thing though.........very important to do it! I think you'll really regret it later if you don't. My hat is off to you girlfriend; you know I keep saying it, but I'm really, really proud of you and respect you so much.
  • I'm joining in with all the others to say WOW, what a difference! Looking great Heather - good for you!
  • Thanks everyone. If it werent for the pics, I wouldnt notice anything at all,..lol The only reason I took the last pic was because i was in a blah mood and i thought i could survey the damage and see if i had put any back on, but I guess i was wrong about gaining. i never did go off the plan, i just was not as diligent but i never went back to soda and I still exercise so i guess its still a loss. I have been bad though,.. ive been eating fat free sherbert. I know it still has some sugar but hey,.. its better than regular ice cream right?

• WOW!!! I can see a major difference!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Heather,

You can really see a difference ~ way to go ~ you're doing great!!