Introducing ME

• Hi there..I am new here. I am a sahm of 2 children. I turn 28 this December and this January I will celebrate my 5th year wedding anniversary. Since January of this year I have lost 43 pounds on the WW FP!! So, I weigh 165 now and I am 5'2. I have no idea what my goal is...but I am going for 140 for now.

Cheers!
    Dee
  • Welcome I have NO idea what "sahm" means! I'm sorry Congrats on that weight loss! Thats SO SO good So you are from Winnipeg? I grew up there! I moved out to BC in my early teen's, but missed Winnipeg so much I moved back for a year or so when I was 19. I grew up in the Wolseley Area, as well as in the Wellington Cres. area, which part are you from?

And forgive me for MORE of my ignorance.. but whats FP? I am doing WW, but I didn't pay for anything, just got my friend to send me the books and started from there. I have a bit of a history with healthy eating (I was in school for Health and Fitness), I am just doing WW, not the core, but with the Flex Points. I assume that FP means that, but.. yah.. I'm not gonna assume.

Just jump on in! We usually have a daily thread, but there is no harm in starting your own threads if you have any questions And please please post on weekends! I think I am the only one around on the weekend, and I get so lonely.. Take care Dee!

-Aimee
  • SAHM means Stay at home mome..

Very cool that you were from the peg!! I grew up in Transcona.

You were correct, FP=Flex points.

Thanks for the welcome.. Chat soon!
  • Dee: howdy and welcome! Congrats on the weight loss! Yah! ANother Canadian!

Cheers!

Ali
  • Thanks for the welcome!!