Real Age

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My mom pointed me to this website to find out how your current lifestyle affects your age.

www.realage.com

Takes a little while to fill out but it is eye-opening.

My calendar age is 31.8
    My real age is 27.7
    Difference of -4.1

lol Nelie....duh for me....brain fart!
  • I think I took that once, but it only works for people 20 and up.... I think I wound up being about 20. It would be fun to take if you were older though. Things like that are really cool.
  • What is the website?
  • my age 26.1
    difference +3.2
    real age 29.3

i need to quit smoking.
  • Kimberlie, thanks so much for sharing this....it was really interesting! I'm 40 -- real age 38. (It would be less if my partner quit smoking and I joined more group/community org's and, um, lost weight.) This was great...
  • Calendar age: 24.4
    Real age: 26.7
  • Funny, the website said that I may be working out too much, HA! Anyway, it said my real age was 24 and I'm 29.4. It also said to lose weight and that I don't eat enough fruits or grains.
  • sarah mine also said i should get more involved with groups and stuff. LOL
  • my calendar age: 37.3
    my real age: 41.0

I don't currently exercise at all, so that's part of the problem. I also don't eat enough veggies and I eat too much red meat. My yo-yo dieting has affected my real age, and (in a "well, duh!" revelation) I need to lose weight.
  • This is fun! Thought I'd add also that apparently I drive too fast.
  • My calendar age is 28.1 my real age is 28.0 I drive to many miles and too fast!
  • I also drive way too many miles, but it's hard to avoid when it's 50 miles round trip to work.

I wish I'd lose MORE points to the motorcycle! My husband hasn't had it out in probably six months. I told him half-jokingly the other day that if he didn't start riding it, I was going to! (I need to learn how to shift out of first gear, though.)
  • Very interesting. I'm 67.1 but my "RealAge" is 60.1 and I still weigh more than 200 lbs. Wonder how much a good weight loss would change it all. I'd do a bit better on my driving but I sort of averaged the amount over the speed limit that I go and dh goes. HE drives really too fast much of the time. Of course, the lose weight thing. And I too should belong to more "groups". I didn't include 3FC as a group. Think I'll go over it again.

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised.
  • It's been a few weeks and I took this. I'm 31 and it had me at 34.4 I don't remember what the analysis was though.
  • I drive too fast as well, I have a collection of speeding tickets. I also wasn't social enough for it either. At first I was thinking "-5.4?! what?! but I'm not that unhealthy" then I figured - was good.