hello....new to this thread

• Hi, I just wanted to come check out this "club" I started on 3FC in April, and I began posting in a thread called "april chicks" unfortunately from april till now the "chicks" dwindled down and now I am the only chick left I have seen some posts from people here and you all seem really supportive, so can I join you???? Its easier to stay on plan when there are people to gab with... thanks for listening, Jamie
  • Welcome Jamie,

We'd love to have you join us. There is always someone here ~ wonderful group of people ~ encouraging, supportive, understanding.
  • Ditto to what gayle said,.. the more the merrier!
  • Welcome. I remember seeing your April Chics post. I've been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to check the other forums. I'm glad to see you're still around and doing well. Welcome aboard!!!1
  • Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Howdy and Welcome!!
  • Hello everyone and thanx for all the welcomes!!! glad to be here!! talk to you all soon!
  • Hi I'm new here too. Look forward to getting to know you.

Heather
  • Hello from the lone man here. You are always welcome here. This is a great goup of people and they always have tons of support or a good kick in the butt if you need it.
  • Welcome, welcome, welcome, hope you like us and stay!