HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNNIE !!! SEPT 23rd

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE LADY !!!

Enjoy the coconut cake YUM!!!
  • Have a great birthday Lynnie.......I'll be thinking of ya !

Eliz
  • Happy Happy Birthday Lynnie bo Bynnie!
    Hope your day is special just like you
    and all that you deserve!
    hugs!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Have a great day and I hope your dh is a good cook
  • Happy Birthday Lynnie!!! Sorry I'm late... was out of town yesterday until very late. Sure hope it was happy!!!!
  • Thank you Ladies for all the birthday wishes.Its was a good birthday!!!
  • A belated Happy Birthday! I hope that you had a good day!
  • Thank you Tippy!!!
  • I just want all you ladies to know... today I thought about you. I did some reflecting on my life in the past year. LOL only because I started class on Thursday and I feel the stress building up already LOL.

I listed all the good things in my life to keep myself happy and to keep from falling into a stress slump. You guys were on my list. All the warm and wonderfully supportive friends I have met here have really kept me on some high points.

As I've mentioned before... my depression gets really bad... but for the past year I don't think I have had any spells that have really hit rock bottom. I've had my ups and downs, but I've really been able to controll alot of my negative thoughts. Of the negative thoughts are still there, but I am honestly shocked at the fact that I haven't had a major depression spell in a long time.

I was sharing these thoughts with a friend when I told her about this group.

I just wanted to come in and share one of my happy thoughts for the day!

Sue...