Sahm Thursday # 254

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Hey everyone, back from shopping and I am beat! you didn't give me much to catch up with! LOL Anyway I got some no sugar added malt balls today and only ate a few but I feel like crap!! Uggg I feel like I could puke and i have a headache. I think I need some more water, I have only drank 33 oz today and need to get some more in me for my weigh in tomorrow. I don't feel like making dinner either and there is more than enough housework to do but I just feel like sitting.

Well tomorrow is a big day, I have Bayleys 1 year checkup tomorrow, need to get books from school and I'm getting my hair done. I'm pretty stoked. It should be a fun day.

So just now when I went to get the baby at my moms I walked in and expected her to be really excited and she just kind of waved at me and turned around. Then when I went to pick her up she cried and reached for my mom!!! She didn't even want to go home with me! I felt bad like I am a bad mom or something but I'm sure it is normal. Will someone please share a similiar story like that so I can stop feeling so bad! LOL

Penny how is the birthday going today? What is Hunter into this year? What are the "cool" toys that they all want? Thank you so much for the cute bag with the ladybug on it! It is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute! You are the best! I think I am going to start using it as the diaper bag since it's smaller that the gigantic one I have that i hate carrying around!!

Kristin sorry I missed your IM! I wish we could have chatted!! Missed you today! Hope to chat tomorrow! How are you feeling?

Deana you can totally do the family reunion. Just try to make wise choices and take smaller portions and try to get into a conversation so you are not thinking about food. Drink your water too! You are so good at that! Extra exercise is good too!!! LOL

Michelle I already knew you were a dork, you didn't have to tell me! LOL Hurry up with that web page will ya! LOL Have fun at work as usual!

Geri I ended up watching Dr. Phil instead of Bachelor because I won't be able to watch Bachelor starting next week because of school so I didn't want to get hooked cuz it would just annoy me that I was missing it. I hope everything works out with that job. I'm sure they will keep you on part time after they see how hard you can work! Hope you get your chores done!!

Ok ladies I am prolonging this dinner making. I think I will go lay on the couch for few and see if I can make myself feel better and then hopefully get started! TTYL!!!
  • Ok ok page is done it is at www.powell.firez.org

don't laugh, I think its a little sloppy oh well lol
  • QOTD #1 I always wanted to be a veterinarian, but then when I got in jr. high and saw how some of those poor little critters "cried', I decided there was no way I could see any animal suffer.

QOTD #2 My favorite colors would be blue and yellow.

I went to work today and left my cranky butt with my sister. Thursdays are always hectic. Try to get the kids to school on time. Take Nicole (aka Cranky Butt) to my sisters, then late to work...then leave work, pick up Kayla from Kindergarten, drop her at sis's, eat lunch, work, pick up the kids at my sister's, stop at my ex SIL's to pick up my oldest daughter, then dinner...Heck, I'm tired just writing that! Now I suppose I should be getting off of this crazy thing. Tiana needs to study for a science test and my little C.B. is crying. Once again we are watching Jammin in Jamaiica (the infamous Barbie dvd) again. The second time since I got home at 6, and its only a little after 8 now.

I could try to post my preggie pictures but I have to dig through junk to find them then I'd have to scan them. I'll see what I can do. BTW, I have checked out the MSN site and the flylady site. I did join both. Thanks for all your guy's help and such. Gotta go...the little one is very irritated now and climbing towards me and the keyboard. Not good.
    Talk to you tomorrow.
    ~chris
  • Good Evening Everyone! I went to weigh-in tonight at TOPS and I gained, I knew it. It was only a half pound and considering how I'm feeling I'm surprised that was all I gained. My mom came over and brought my b-day cake, tomorrow is my actual b-day, i'll be 26. She bought me a cute pair of earings, some bath and body stuff, 2 shirts, another food journal w/cute pens and a 50 dollar check!! I couldn't belive she did all that and I was so thankful. The shirts are really cute and I know my sis picked them out, she always has the best taste in clothes and knows what will look good on me. I can't stay on long and get personal b/c I am hurting really bad right now . I have endometriosis and it really takes it's toll on me. I hope everyone has a good night and I will check back in the morning!

Amy

180/174/140
    STG: 169 by Sept. 30th.... but don't think I'll make it! Oh well, I'm still working at it
  • Geez where is everyone tonight! Must be watching Survivor and CSI lol. It's just about to start here! TTYL
  • I'm here now Jill..... . I almost forgot I had a meeting tonight for Scout sign-ups for new cub scouts. I didn't even remember until about noon. I gained 3 new scouts tonight so that will put me at having 7 in my den. Now to work out where we are going to meet..... . I know when just not where yet. I have a couple places to check into but I know I don't have room here at my house for them all. We gained 5 or 6 in the other den where I am asst. leader and we may have to split them off into another den because they don't want 2 of us to try to handle 14 or 15 boys. They like to keep them around 8 in each den.

I didn't quite make it on the water today. I got 80 oz down and now it's too late to drink any more unless I want to be up ALL night . I will make it tomorrow.

Well dd is still up watching Tom and Jerry, her favorite cartoon, and eating popcorn so I'll be up for a while. Might check chat to see if anyone is there. If not, I'm gonna go to bed soon.

Talk to you all tomorrow. Have a good night.
  • HI Ladies...

I have been a lousy friend lately.... I feel so bad that I haven't been around!

Leigh,
    Are you around girly?

Spryng,
    Hope dh made it home and ya'll are having a wonderful time! Anything planned for the weekend? Tell mil and sil to kiss your butt! I have the same problem with my friend

Mel,
    Thanks for the card for Hunter! That was so nice of you!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK!!!!! Congrats on going to the gym! Awesome

Jill,
    Hope you had a good day shopping! Please let us know how Bayley's appt goes! Does she have to get shots??? OOOHHH OOOHHH I wanna see the pic of your haircut! Bring it on!! Congrats on the weight loss!

Deana,
    You are so sweet! Thanks so much! Deana... who needs Curves when you get exercise with dh LOL

Kristen,
    SLOW DOWN GIRL!!!!!! (ok the pot callin the kettle black...lol)

Amy,
    Hope you are feeling better soon! Happy Birthday

Chris,
    I am so glad you joined the sites! I know it has really helped me!

Geri,
    I sure hope you find a caretaker for two days a week.

Crystal,
    Have you been checking on ebay yet for clothes? I just love Ebay!

Michelle,
    The webpage looks wonderful! I know why we are best friends...lol We are just alike My hubby said when are you gonna have time to sleep... LOL I should be asking you that same question!!!!!!

Cindi,
    Your menu looks awesome! Glad Christian is feeling better!

Everything is going ok today! Andrew is feeling better b/c he is back on his antibiotic... but his diaper rash is starting to come back from the Biaxcin.. Amy do you know anything about that antibiotic..... It is kicking his butt!

Hunter had a wonderful birthday.... ALL DAY LONG....lol

Melinda, Julie, Ginny, Ricci, Jaymi, Misty, Mindee,Angel, Cheri..... I am thinking of you all!

I am so tired so I am gonna get some sleep so I can start all over again tomorrow.....lol
  • OH man penny I hope that Andrew feels better soon those antibiotic diaper rashes are the WORST Taylor and Teagan both get them when ever they are on antibiotics and Taylors was so bad once that her butt was covered welts and bleeding I mean it looked like we whipped her but it was just the antibiotic the doctor told us to put gynelotrimin on it because apparently it is just a yeast infection from the meds. BTW I've worked out a plan so we can both get some sleep lol...I'll come watch your kids for a few hours and then you can come watch mine (bring a can of mace they are dangerous kids) ok so its set I'll see you tomorrow morning LOL JK!! Glad you like the site!!

Ok I'm at work I just wanted to come say hello to everyone so HI
    I'll post in the morning probably after I get back from the doctor.
    Love to all
    Michelle
  • I haven't heard of that med, Michelle....

We use Nastatin here ...... is it the same? do you know??
    Dr. said use nastatin, boudreaux's butt paste or dr. smith's...

Ok I am ready for you to come watch the kids!!!! Heck, why don't you move to Louisiana!!!!

Didcha all know that IVAN has came back to us.....grrrr....

I just found out today when we had such bad weather and I asked my mom what the heck was going on....

Ivan swooped back around and came back to us but it is now a Tropical Storm so the lower part of Louisiana that just had all the flooding is now flooding again... The Neverending Ivan... Is anybody else down here getting anything?

Have a great night! I am really going now!
  • Penny Gynelotrimin is actually over the counter cream for female yeast infections he also said we could use Monistat cream. We used the gynelotrimin and boy oh boy did it help clear it up fast. We also have nystatin but I prefer the lotrimin it seemed to work faster. Man I'm sorry you are getting battered by storms, I hope you are all safe! How was Hunters party? What cool new stuff did he get?
  • Hey girls I just finished watching Without a Trace and wanted to say hi! I guess just to you Michelle since you are the only one up still! LOL I drank 66 oz of water just since dinner so I am going to be in trouble tonight! LMAO We'll see if I get any sleep. Ok, thats about it, I am going to watch the 11o'clock news and then hit the sack. Hope you are having a good night at work Michelle! TTYL
  • Yep I'm still up and working away, I just figured out that my next paycheck will be over 500 bucks so that will be nice to have!! I'm going to start my holiday shopping soon. Way to go on the water Jill!! I took a couple water pills today so I"m not all bloated when I have my doctors appt tomorrow morning, I haven't lost too much in the last month but I have lost inches I know for sure because I got some new pants at the beginning of the month and they are already too big for me, I can pull them off without unbuttoning them which is nice and frustrating at the same time because of all the money I have to spend getting clothes that fit me, too bad I'm working now because if I weren't I could just wear jammies all the time lol.

Well I gotta start closing up so I can go home!!
    Jill since you were hounding me did you go check out my new site layout
    powell.firez.org

Ok I'm outta here!!
    Michelle
  • starting a new thread.
  • Good morning. Hey look I'm up early. I thought I'd get on before I had to get the kids up for school because I won't have time later. My sister has me watching her little boy since its her day to be room mom at her daughters preschool.

Amy-read your post from last night. My daughter cut her hair to the scalp on one side and her bangs where to the scalp in the front. Luckily she left (although kind of short ones) to comb over top of the whole mess. Watch out though when the wind blows....

Michelle-Hey girl! Don't work to hard.

Running out of time...I'll get back later. Just have to unload one more thing-My BIL's girlfriend has lost 35 lbs. since July on the Atkins diet. I am so jealous...I could scream. If I lost 35 lbs, I'd feel so much better about myself. Well TTFN, I gotta get the kids up and ready for school.

~chris