We won!!

• We are today's Hockey Champions!
    Yay, Canada!!
  • GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH! We rock
  • And compliments to Finland!
    And shame on the NHL for the lockout. The players make far too much as it is.
  • Quote: And shame on the NHL for the lockout. The players make far too much as it is.
    I agree. Unfortunately I think this will eventually happen to all American sports that don't have a salary cap. It already started happening once with baseball and it will happen again. It's hard to stay interested in your team when they are a small market team that will never be able to field a team that is half as good as a big market team because you don't have unlimited money to spend. It doesn't mean the fans don't like their team, it just makes people dis-interested to watch their team do nothing but lose.
  • Was watching the games very closey...and ecstatic about the outcome!!!!

• I'm clueless entirely...but, congrats to Canada!
  • Quote: I'm clueless entirely...but, congrats to Canada!
    Thank you, Laurie. We won the Hockey World Cup. We have so little to celebrate here in Canada, that when we do get a win, we're really encouraged.
  • Yay Canada!!!!!!!!!!
  • Quote: We won the Hockey World Cup. We have so little to celebrate here in Canada,
    i don't what that means but woohoo that sure was an exiciting game woohoo

gen
  • Quote: i don't what that means but woohoo that sure was an exiciting game woohoo

gen
    I didn't mean that the way it sounded. I was just trying to sound humble and not condescending.
  • Yay for us (I mean them, the players!) it was an interesting game. I loved when they got the trophy and the looks that it got. It seemed like it took a few seconds to decide what to do with it! I thought it looked like it should be in the middle of a buffet melting like a normal ice sculpture, lol!