Questions from Newbie

• Hello All - I am new to SugarBusters; I am on my third day and feel good - so good in fact that I doubt it is working. Can someone answer these ??? for me:

1) Should I buy the first book? I have "The New Sugar Busters" and it refers to the first book in some passages. When I bought "The New" I thought it was just an updated version. True?
    2) It mentions we should eat fruit "alone" that is not when alone, but without other foods combined. Why is this?
    3) Pardon my indelicacy: Where is the urination? From day 1 of both Atkins and SoBe I would "pass water" all day and night long. I lost quite a bit on those programs (yes, water weight but also fat), and I wonder if SB is really going to work for me.
    4) Can I eat high fiber rice pasta? I am allergic to wheat and can't eat whole grain pasta. Is there a formula for determining what is legal? Is there a website that posts the glycemic index of lots of different foods?

Thanks for any help - I am only on Chapter 4 of the book, won't have time to read the rest for at least another week, and I don't want to mess up so early on in the program.
  • Hi Ruby! Did you get all these questions answered over on the weekly board? I hope so...