I can't believe it :)

• I can't believe that I lost 5 lbs this week and I cheated some of the time. I had 2 pina coladas and ate 1 piece of chocolate cake. The rest of the week I was strict though. I took a couple of walks. I guess running after a 3 year old all day can help too. I'm just so happy

Starting weight 182 lbs
    Current weight 139 lbs
    Goal pp weight 124 lbs

lil' Salma born on 6/25/04
  • Good for you!! You are very close to your goal!!
  • Pinkcinnamon What kind of diet are you on? That is a lot of weight to lose in a short amount of time after giving birth. I am assuming that lil salma is yours. I admire you. My starting weight on 7-11-04 was 187. I now weigh 175. My goal weight is 130. Smilintwins, those are some cute kids. I have two sons that are 11 months apart and I love when they dress alike. They are so cute!! You two keep up the good work on losing weight!! Hang in there!!
  • Pinkcinnamon, WOW! You are nearly there!
  • you've lost nearly 50 lbs in 2 months?!? WTG!!
  • WTG. Congratulations. Keep up the great work.
  • Thanks guys South beach is working great.

Starting weight 182 lbs
    Current weight 139 lbs
    Goal pp weight 124 lbs
  • pink, did you see my question above?
  • Well, maybe I can't count my starting weight at 182..but that is what I was 1 day before I gave birth. I am also breast feeding and doing phase 2 only. I take walks and run after my 3 year old. I have lost 43 lbs since I gave birth 10 plus weeks ago.

current weight 139 lbs
    goa pp weight 124 lbs
  • I'm sorry I don't know WTG means... Thanks

Current weight 139 lbs
    Goal pp weight 124 lbs
  • WTG = Way to Go! or in WW, sometimes "Weigh" to Go!!
  • Congratulations, Pink!
    Okay, now tell us how much your baby weighed so we can figure out how much fat you've lost.