Sun Slim

• Hello Everyone....I was wondering if any of you had tried the Sun Slim diet? I read all the info on the internet and Diet reviews and it looks good! I really wanted to buy the book but you can only download it on your pc. I am a book kinda gal. Please let me know if any of you have tried this...I just joined a gym and I am looking for a good eating plan. I am not looking to loose 20pds in a wk just healthy!!! Thanks in advance!! Love this place!!
  • Hi Smiley10, welcome to 3FC!

All of the reviews I can find are on sites that get paid to promote the program. You'll notice that when you click the link to go to the actual site, the link is through ********* which is a service that tracks links and purchases, then pays the originating site a commission. For this reason, I would not trust anything those sites say. They aren't really reviews, they are advertisements.

The sunslim diet is an ebook you purchase for $24.95. The site is filled with red flags, and I personally would not buy the plan.

Instead, I would highly recommend that you consider a plan that is well known to be effective, safe, and healthy. I love that you have joined a gym and that your goal is getting healthy Have you considered a diet and exercise program such as Eating for Life / Body for Life by Bill Philips? We have a thread in our General Diet Plans forum for this program, and the program has a great reputation.
  • Thank you Suzanne! It's so nice when someone else can see things that another person would not! Thats what makes this board so awesome! Where can I find the links etc...for folks doing the Body for Life?
  • Thanks!

Here is the general diet plans forum: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10

You'll see a large thread for the August Eating for Life / Body for Life. They may start the September thread before you get there, though, so look for that one

Good luck!