1st Major Goal Met!

• I can't believe it! I finally met my first major goal! I am now able to fit into my prom dress!!! My prom was back in 1999....I haven't been able to fit into this since like 2000 maybe? I decided to just try it on...just to see....thinking I wouldn't be able to zip it.......and to my amazement....the zipper just kept going up all the way!!! and yes ladies....I am wearing it as i type....my hair may be all a mess and it may be 12am....but I'm wearing my red strapless prom dress
  • Well done! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations - you are quite right to be proud of yourself!!! Well done.
  • congrats.
  • Jess, I am so happy for you! Congratulations, sweetie!!
  • great job jess keep up the good work!!!
  • Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment!
  • CONGRATULATIONS, Jess!

That is fabulous!!! What a wonderful first goal and such a reason to celebrate...I think you need to wear that prom dress somewhere fantastic...maybe out dancing?
  • Job well done!!!
  • Yippee
    I'm dancing in the street for you! Hope you took a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • LOL I'm overly excited about this....my soon to be sister in law is like "We should take you out one night with you in the dress" LOL now wouldn't that be a hoot!
  • Congratulations, Jess, it must feel wonderful!!!
  • Quote: LOL now wouldn't that be a hoot!
    You should do it!! My skinniest friend had this black strapless dress with insanely large hot pink polka-dots. I bet her she could get back into it one day when she was complaining about being large.

I won. And made her go out in the dress. I thought it was a punishment but I gotta say...we had a BLAST. You should really do it.