I am back food optimising

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • For a whole 24 hours I have been following the slimming world plan again I have no idea how many syns my mandarin dessert from M&S was but I have been counting my syns for a whole day after about a month of not doing so.
  • i still do it and ive not been to a meeting in months but i find it such an aesy diet to follow especially the red days that it fits in well with my normal diet but i dont have to stress if due to my forced inactivity i dont lose anything at least its not going up!!!!!
    kirsty
  • Well Done Veggie keep it up you've come so far
  • That's fab veggie! Just take one day at time, and they will soon turn into weeks, then months

Another sticker will soon be yours!
  • Hopefully, will have to careful after weigh in tomorrow night.
  • Excellent! Well done you

You girls are my inspriration!
  • Two pounds off my sticker again. Going to be saintly until Thursday night now.
  • for Veggie
  • Hi, we don't have Slimming World meetings near me, what are they like? What happens? I am using the online diet, and doing okay... 8lb lost in two weeks.
  • Well Done Cluck I'm sure that Veggie will help you out with that one
  • 8 Pounds in 2 weeks sounds good to me
  • Certainly does! Well done!

SW meetings are really good - you get weighed then you have Image Therapy whereby the SW consultant goes around each person annoucing their weight losses and asking what done that week, getting ideas from group if someone finding particular things / times difficult - ie what do people take for lunch to work on red days blah blah. And the awards and slimmer of the week is annouced.

I used to kid myself that I could do it alone, but I can't - I need the focus as don't have enough willpower alone.

Sounds really cheesy and American "yee har" group huggy - but its not I promise

It's a shame you don't have a group near you, but they do have postal membership I hear? And get the magazines which are bi-monthly - they are good.

Good luck - but it sounds like you are doing fab anyway!
  • The Slimming world meetings do sound good but the thought of going to one on my own does not appeal!

I'm doing it solo ~ have bought loads of books and am well into it now (5 weeks this Sunday). People have already commented that I've lost weight and I feel good. One of the major things for me has been my skin. I suffer from ezcema badly and my skin had virtually cleared yet!

Yeah Slimming World!
  • Hi all. I have got a subscription for the magazines. How I wish I could attend a group! I have asked if they are likely to come to Jersey, but apparently SW couldn't support the Jersey based consultants in the way that they like to. So we may never get SW here!
  • I'm sure SW is gonna take of the world sometime soon! So you will get one eventually! Just like Cable!