Well I'm back

• Well here I am back to the board. I hope people remember who I am. Last year my mother was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and she did well after her mastectomy, but sadly she's out of remission and back on chemo. Also I lost my computer (it just up and died one day) and due to financial problems I couldn't replace it; so the only access I had to a computer was at work. That worked well for email issues and some searching but because they had to crack down hard on everyone they put a serious net nanny block on the whole system and I coudn't access the site. I'm happy to say that I've got my computer back and am loving the freedom! LOL I hope everyone is doing well.
  • Lisa - I remember you! You were the one who drove an insanely long distance to work! Welcome back!
  • LOL no no I didn't do that I work on the Indian Reservation. My commute is now cut down to 7 minutes because they paved one of our roads here. But thanks for the welcome back.
  • Lisa!!!!! Welcome back!!!!! Yes! I remember you girl!!! I have always wondered what happened to you!!!! I'm so glad you're back!!!

Join us on #1...We have started all over (again)! When we get to 100 threads, I start over at #1

Missed you!!