Old 05-02-2001, 09:04 PM   #31  
snerdlet

Default Howdy Partners

Let me see if I have this straight...

Dena has the flu and poison oak
Sil has worked herself to the point of exhaustion
Carla has a cold
Sharon has a cold and threw her back out
Jenny is basically overstressed about what's going on in her life and is wearing herself out

((((((((((((((((((((((BIG BIG HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))

for everyone!!!!!

If I was a first time reader I would have to wonder about our little group. LOL.

I sure hope everyone's day/week/month gets a whole lot better soon. For once I am healthy and feeling a little more in control than I have in a while. I am bringing my lunch to work more (which really helps keeping the points down). And I have been trying to workout right after work before I get home. It's been a slow road for me to get back under control but I am going to try and stick with it this time.

Jenny - I just want to comment on your last two postings. Have you tried to plan out your meals for the day and journal them beforehand? I have been trying to do that, I journal what I am going to have for breakfast, lunch and dinner either the night before or that morning. Then I know how many points I have to have snacks with. I don't know if that will help but it seems to be working for me now. I will tell you planning, planning, planning is definitely the key to weight loss, no matter what diet plan you are on. Even if you don't choose to do WW I hope you will stay.....we would miss you if you left.

Ok I have rambled enough....I hope everyone is feeling better and having a great OP day.

Pat

Old 05-02-2001, 09:08 PM   #32  
snerdlet

Seems like I start the second page a lot now......

I have started a new thread called - Starting Over #30~NEWCOMERS WELCOME - so please post your comments there.

No more posting here.
Pat

Closed Thread