OWL Talk #3 (main thread)

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • This is sooooo Gross!!

We got up this morning and Brianna kept saying her belly was sore and asking me if she had a sunburn on her belly, well I didn't see anything so I continued to get ready for work. She came running into the bathroom while I was doing her hair and she said she had a tick in her belly button and low and behold she does, Yikes!! I was brave for her and let her think it was no big deal but I hate those things so much I just want to cringe. Anyway I can't get it out with tweezers so I got her a doctor's appt for 9am so I will stay home and go with her. They told me to save the tick if I got it out because it is probably a deer tick because of its small size so they have to check it for disease, I am so scared but know it will probably be okay. I have to say though, Brianna is being oh so brave, she is my child that absolutely hates bugs and spiders and stuff, she is totally terrified of them and to have this thing attatched inside her belly button, well I would freak if it was me. She is doing very well but she says it hurts which I am sure it does. Well I will let you guys know how it goes.

Brenda