July Weightloss Challenge Results

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Please post your losses on this thread and I'll update the July Challenge as I get them.
    I didn't lose a darn thing and I know why! It's been a **** of a month.
  • Lost 1 pound!!! boohiss.......but I could have gained it back also, so YEA!!!
  • I lost 2 pounds- down to 158.
  • I'm down 1.4 lbs, but re-dedicating myself to be more dilligent in August
  • Gained three, then lost 6.5 then regained 3 so I am back to square one. I am hoping that this 3 pounds is water retention. I think TOM will arrive soon.
  • Well...I lost more that I was planning....but that's fine with me 14lbs Wow! I'm sure it'll slow down though.....but that's ok!
  • My results....
    I think this is the first month I've reached a goal. Woohoo!!!!! I lost a whopping total of 3.0 pounds!!!!!! (clapping, yahoo, cheering). It definitely works to lower your standards!

Shooting to reach goal in August!!! 3.5 pounds. That's in addition to having my daughter and son-in-law come home from Texas for 2 weeks. My son and daughter-in-law and 3 grandsons come home from Tennessee for two weeks and my son come home from Tokyo Japan in 11 days!!!!!!! I'm going to be partying like a wild woman, but I'm NOT going to blow it! I'm too dang close!!!

Good luck to all you goal-setters! The only one who fails is one who doesn't try.
  • I am happy to report that I have reached my goal of losing 7 pounds this month. Hopefully next month I will be just as successful.
  • I'm down 8 so I exceeded my goal of 5. Yeah!!!
  • ****posted to here ****
  • Lost 3, gained 3.
  • Guess I have to wait until August
    Didn't make goal. Lots of things happening in life (including a death in family--actually DH's family). Please send prayers.

Instead I believe I gained the weight I said I was going to lose (4-5 lbs). Also had my first "hot flashes" last week, so I think there may be hormones at play. I don't know, I try to stick with it and then sometimes I sneak in a snack that's not on the beach...will make more of an effort in August as I have a birthday and would like to fit into my size 10's which are now very tight.
  • I went from 191 to 187.5 so I did not make goal. But I went in the right direction!!

On to next month!!
  • I lost a pound. So I am now 145. I think that pound might be back today though. :P Good job everyone!
  • I lose 3.5 -- not the 7 I wanted but the way I was going, at least it's a loss!

****posted to here ****