300+ and Ready to Try Again.... #550

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Wow! Time is flying by.

The trip to CT was great foodwise. The puppy won her class but also lost her 2 front upper teeth..... again. Geez just when I thought we didn't have to worry about her bite (Dog show judges expect the teeth to look perfect.) she decided to lose 2 of her perfectly good adult teeth and grow 2 new ones. I hope they grow in exactly where the old ones were. Right now I'm not so sure. Oh well, there are a lot more important things to worry about. I also managed to leave my favorite carry around chair in the park where the dog show was. Of course, no one turned it in. It was a Slumberjack Big Chair. A captains chair that is strong and wide. I loved it. Looks like I'll have to find another one.

I got off track again when I got home. I really need to buckle down and get more than two good days in a row. Restart again tomorrow.

The sun's finally out. It's rained and rained. Everything's going to mildew soon.

Took the puppy to obedience class last night. Just about when I was ready to throw my hands in the air, and throw Miss Obnoxious Puppy in the car, she settled down enough to actually behave for 5 minutes.

I wish I had more time to spend here but life calls so I'm off to feed the mosquitos and weed the garden wile the sun's out.

Love ya all,
  • Stop! Don't post here - c'mon and join us over on # 551 - See ya there!