Im Back And Need A Kick In The Butt!!!!

• Hi All Have Been Gone For Several Weeks And Am Back And Need A Kick In The But - I Let My Weightloss Efforts Fall. On The 22nd I Got A Phone Call From My Dr And Told Me I Had An Abnormal Pap And Had To Have A Colop And Biopsy To Rule Out Cancer.... Did All That Last Monday And Am Now Waiting On The Results.... (he Took 5 Biopsys!! Ouch) Any How... I Guess Ive Been Down About It And Havent Been Doing What I Should For My Weight Loss And Need A Kick In The Butt... So Im Back And
    I Have Set A Few New Goals
    1. To Go Back To Watching What I Put In My Mouth And How Much
    2. To Start Walking My 2 Miles A Day Again Ive Been Out Of It For A While So This Week My Goal Is For 4 Days To Walk 2 Miles...
    3. To Start Drinking My Gal Of Water A Day Again (makes My Cravings Go Away)

Thats A Start... Any How

Good Luck To You All With Your Weight Loss Goals.. Have A Good Day. Thanks Jamie
  • I hear ya!! I just posted about coming clean and have started over again today myself! We can do this, one minute at a time!!! Let us know how today goes.
  • *soft kick in butt*
    sorry, but that's all you're getting! Kudos for your determination on getting back on track again. I hope everything is better health-wise for you.. I will keep my fingers crossed!
    Good luck!
  • ((((Hugs)))) you must be feeling overwhelmed by all the doctor visits and the unknown results. Just try and remember "Worry is a debt paid for a bill you might never owe"
    Every day you can choose to be happy and enjoying the moments. Crunch an apple, watch the clouds move across the sky and breathe. Life is good and you are open to the future
  • Hi Jamie!

I sincerely hope your results come back all clear - let us know or we'll forever worry about you!

Well done on re - committing to your plan - there is a lot of that going on at the moment, must be something in the air!

Stick to your goals and you'll be fine.

love Amanda x
  • Jamie,

I really wish you all the best with your results.. and as Amanda said, make sure you let us know so we don't worry to death.

Congrats on getting back on track! Remember, we're here to help and support you!

Celina
  • Thank You To Everyone For All The Support!!! I Did Good Yesterday I Drank Only Water For The Day Yeah!!! And Walked - I Only Accomplished 1 Mile Yesterday Evening But Heh I Got That Far!!!! Breakfast Was Oarnge And Water. Lunch : Grapes - Chicken Breast - Water Dinner: Baked Chicken - Corn - Broccili - Water.. Small Portions And I Am Happy With My Self For That So Hopefully Back On Track For Good Now Good Luck To You All!!!
    Have A Great Loosing Day!!!!
  • Great Job, Leigh!
    Leigh -- sounds like an absolutely AWESOME, on plan day!! Kudos to you!
  • Glad to hear you made it back to us. Hopefully your results will be fine.
  • Hey Jamie! Good to see you back. Congrats on divising a plan that looks pretty good by the way. You know were here for ya! Looks like you're off to an excellent start! Did you hear any results from your pap? I'm sure it will be ok. I'll be thinking of you! Great to have you back.. Don't leave us anymore!
  • thanks again - no i havent heard anything yet it has been 1 week - 2 days i think i will call my doctor tomarrow to see if they have recieved anything i can see them getting busy seeing a whole lot of people and putting my file to the side till she has time...lol (who blames her ive done the same) lol... hopefully all comes back ok...
    thanks again
    jamie