Im back:)

• Hello,

Well i left during the easter challenge due to family issues and my wedding planning. My wedding is next month so it is pretty much done. My friend and i decided to get in shape and loose wieght together. She is 340 so we will help each other

I missed you guys, fortunately i didnt gain a SINGLE pound!!! How rare is that, its been like 4 months. I am proud of that. But i start up at WW again on thursday and we are starting the gym on the 7th maybe sooner depending on funding.

How has everyone been. Im going to try and check in daily Good Luck everyone....
  • Welcome back! And may your wedding go smoothly! Good for you for not gaining during the 4 months you were "gone." And good luck with the WW plan. It's a good program!
  • Oreo, welcome back! Come jump back into things with the Labor Day Challenge. We missed you, and there are a lot of familiar faces there. Glad you didn't gain while you were so busy!
  • Hello Oreo. Congratulations on you wedding, I hope God blesses you with a life time of happiness. And you deserve a big YOU GO GIRL! for not gainning weight for 4 months. Anyway good luck and God BLess and glad to have you back.