Hello from lots of fat chicks in UK #22

You're on Page 2 of 24
Go to
  • Veggie if you're coming on the bus i'll see ya at Christmas unless it sinks

Your Dress is lovely Super have you got a Red Hat to wear with it? you're doing great with the pounds down

Just got home from work an hour ago and i'm nicky knackered that bloody job will be the death of me i'm literally sweating to get it done and even then I don't manage it and end up working extra for free! The first time I get out of that place on time i'm gonna run through the parking lot shouting YAAAAAAAYYYY

Chris, that must be weird automatically going to the stuff thats too big for you now I used to be able to pick something up and think "yeh, that'll fit me" now I pick something up and think "hmmm, that might be a bit big" and when I try it on it's usually a bit small
  • hi all sorry ive not been in but been super busy last week ill give you a quick run down
    monday,shopping bought paint and new venetian blind for kids room ,home empty kids room painted the woodwork did the housework fed everyone took took the dogs out 8 times collapsed
    tuesday painted the ceiling gave the walls 2 coats ,got conner ready for his leavers night out ,went to dads to give him birthday pressie ,collected conner form leavers night ,cooked meals went to shops took dogs out 8 times di the washing.drying,ironing,collapsed
    wednesday,shops,gave the walls another coat,redid the woodwork and papered the remaining wall.lifted the carpet,cooking cleaning ,dogs,housework ,the rooms finished{yesssss}
    thursday, went to pay bills{yuck}bought new jammies for conner ,bought new carpet,layed new carpet ,put furniture and stuff back in kids room,sat being nice to some unexpected guests{dont they always come when your house is a tip}finishe putting everything back in room ,plugged in all the games consoles {5}tvs{2}video,dvd,pc and hi-fi{YES YOU NEED TO BE AN ELECTRICIAN IN THIS HOUSE}got all the clothes back in wardrobe {and finally i can get into my bed without having to be a mountaineerer}and you can finally access all the house without bending kneeling climbing or hurting yourself badly,housework ,cleaning brushes,roller,trays,papering equipment,dogs out didnt cook had a chippie
    friday,conners leavers assembly{with big sister yuck}then went to tesco,s as cupboards looked like they belonged to old mother hubbard{£101.96 }housework,cooking washing,ironing and those bloody dogs
    saturday me and my mate decieded to sit and have a drink while our dh,s were at the pub after she had tanked nearly a bottle of vodka and id done the same to a bottle of southern comfort we thought we were drunk but not as bad as dh and freind as they had had a drinking competition with jack daneils and my dh can not drink spirits so by the time they got back to my house they where legless after they had sat and declared their undying love for each other dh promptly threw up on my livingroom carpet my freind took her dh home as he was now lying on the hall floor having a deep and meaningfull conversation with conners bike i thought i had the worse of the deal until i phoned freind on sunday morning only to discover that her dh had thrown up on her in bed at 4.00 am i think i got the best deal
    sunday scrubbed livingroom carpet{as i had jumped out of bed at 6.45 had the dogs up the feild and been to the shops} dh got up threw up had bacon and eggs and complained bitterly about me not getting hangovers {dad says im a waste of an alcoholic} and went back to bed ,washed the throws and cushion covers dryed ,ironed and put back on the setee ,washed the floors ,changed the beds,polished,hoovered,cooked ,ironed and those blooming dogs collapsed again
    so now im back to normal {i right} the kids are off school for 7 weeks and conner is now at secondary school {ive been too busy to be sad} and my house is back to normal-ish i thought id come in and see how you all are i use avon sunscreens and they do non oily ones argos extra has some brill swimwear and you can order online and its cheap veggie brill news about the weight loss are you sure you dont want to be on page three????? super nice dress sorry for the very short conversation on saturday night but freind was demanding to be taught how to use windows messenger as she has never been near the comp in her house and she was very drunk well ladies im off to put some washing in the dryer as it hasnt stopped raining here for nearly three weeks now and ill speak to you all later
    kirsty
  • Bloody woosters Kirsty, and you said I'm a busy one! I couldn't match that if I tried and if I did I'd probably have a huge temper tantrum with my lot and tell them I'm not wonder woman. I had a bit of a moment yesterday, went into J's room while he was at work as I couldn't stand it any longer, stuff was trying to get out under the door even though it was closed.
    Of course he hasn't even noticed anything, like it being clean and no sh** on the floor and I'm biting my tongue trying not to say how I slaved in there yesterday, in fact he had the cheek to complain that Penny's ball had somehow got into his bed and he'd slept uncomfortably all night! BOYS! What do ya do with them?
    Had a fun day yesterday, the fireworks were good, of course we ended up having some idiots sit by us and make stupid noises every time a firework went off....happens every year, it's like we have a sign, come sit near us, we love idiots
    Right, am off to fold washing and hoover.......all fun in this house on an extra day off
  • Chris! There's your answer. Whenever you feel compelled to clean us his S**t, leave Penny's ball in the bed. It might actually force him to tidy up.......

I am glad idiots also find you wherever you are. I thought it was only me. I just love it when one sits next to me on the bus and yells out things and people look at ME!!!! (OK I will go quietly!).
  • Quote: Not sure about the Avon stuff - although I am definately getting their skn so soft dry oil spray in woodland fresh as apparently it keeps mozzies away!
    It is true about the SSS Woodland Fresh Range. I used to be a rep and it is supposed to be fantastic. I use ths stuff because I am too lazy to use a moisturiser after swimming- lol.
  • my dh always says every nutter,alcky and headcase within a 5 mile radius finds me no matter what i do thank god im not the only one and chris i did have one massive temper tantrum but not until this afternoon when the kids had been fighting dh had been on the phone to his freind for 3 hours and the newly decorated room looked like beiruit and i would have been better keeping the money for the carpet as you couldnt see the flaming thing!!!!!!
    kirsty
  • Kirsty that is too funny wish I was a waste of an alcoholic cuz i'd be sick as a dog like your hubby was no, strike that i'd have been as sick as your friends hubby if I ever go on a binge it takes me two days to get it out of my system God, How did you manage to do all that work with YOUR back? I think i'd have been laid up with mine especially after laying carpet

I've been growing flowers from seeds and I was sick of bringing home great big bags of soil so hubby said he'd get me some 'bulk' he only went and bought a gravel truck full of the stuff you should see the bloody mountain of muck thats sat next to the greenhouse don't know how long it will take me to get rid of that in fact i'll post a pic for you to laugh at
  • I have'nt got enough plant pots for all this lot
  • cat it looks like youve buried big foot in your back garden hope they are bloody big pots
    kirsty
  • No Bigfoot buried there but I'm seriously thinking of putting hubby under that lot
  • that will work if you want ill send mine and you can plant him too that should fill it up a bit
    kirsty
  • I have been officially bad this week am dreading weigh in but my sister (she's like size 10/12 now) says I have to go Too much wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.
  • veggie if it helps why not i dont drink from one year to the next but when my freind and i had the little session on saturday for my late birthday and for her early one {shes away for hers}it was really relaxing and just levelled everything off after the week of decorating so why not and just think if we all lost all our weight we,d have nothing to complain about and think of all the people in the diet trade we,d put out of a job we are providing so much for the world so lets spread it out a wee bit
    kirsty
  • We can't have people laid off can we? Especially those that work in breweries I'll make room for your hubby then Kirsty Anyone else want to get rid of theirs? Theres lots of room left

Veggie, YEH YOU DO HAVE TO GO Don't worry you'll be fine

Just had my lunch Alphagetti and W.W. Toast followed by a Healthy Choice Choc Pudd how exciting have'nt had Alphagetti for months and I quite enjoyed it I was off last night cuz the wind has been blowing a gale and it broke the neck of one of my tomato plants that I have in planters on the deck and it was flowering too I would have had tomatoes growing soon Usually the house protects them from the wind but last night it was whipping up all around the deck did'nt think it would do that tho' I've staked the other 2 now and i'll start some more later

Veggie I hope you come back and tell us that you went
  • Gordon Bennet! What a todo trying to get into this site! It didn't recognise my password and I then tried to get in as a newbie but it wasn't having any of it. Luckily, at work I have 2 machines! So, from now on Peacock has changed sex (but I haven't!). I am now peahen! Duller, but at least I am here!