Hello from lots of fat chicks in UK #22

You're on Page 15 of 24
Go to
  • Sounds better Cathy

I'm sad. I didn't go to SW and my sister got target She got a badge! I miss it but it does cost too much to go forever I think. I wish I was at target.
  • Oh don't be sad Veg Congrats to your Sis..thats fantastic have you thought of 'nicking' her badge? she'll have forgotten about it in a couple of weeks and won't even miss it then

I'm too tired to post tonight so i'll update you on the job 'front' tomorrow bet you can't wait can you?
  • I would definately nick her badge!

Don't worry about SW or WW veggie, they're all a rip off! My mum's at WW at the mo and the leader is really overweight, mum says she has about 3 chins! I couldn't take that, do as I say not as I do... Like Dr Atkins eh?

I'm trying to get round to finishing off my portfolio! I'm not really bothered enough to do it right now, but today's my last free weekday before college starts again so I guess I should do it while I have the time!

Cat your job sounds cool - a bit like mine (I key in data at DHL), we get the radio on and 10min breaks every hour! The shift pay is wicked too! Just hope I can keep up with it during term time this year!

Right CV! Portfolio! do some work!!
  • Jen, I used to do that at Ribble Motors but we did'nt get a 10 minute break every hour what a good job you've got

Well, yesterday after work I thought i'd better put in an appearance at my 'old' job to see whats happening and there is a new girls name on the schedule already so i'll be working with her on Sunday morning I must be a fool to agree to work on Sundays for her because she did'nt even have the decency to ring me up to tell me not to go into work today I guess the manager did'nt agree to her swapping days with me no doubt she's as **** about having to work today but i'm too because I would have gotten up at 6am and gone in for nothing if I had'nt gone to the store yesterday..I really went in to pick up my payslip because I got my bank statement yesterday and the deposit is about $70 short of what I expected of course my payslip was nowhere to be found so I basically told the other supervisor how my super goes into the system and 'ammends' my wages in other words fiddles it she said she would ask my super where my payslip is, no doubt she will tell her everything else I said too I told the pharmacist how my pay was wrong yet again and he said that he will personally sort it out for me cuz he knows that i'm getting shorted on pay this has been an ongoing problem since I took the job and one of the reasons why i'm leaving. Anyway, the weather is beautiful temps in the 70's again and i've got a 3 day weekend every weekend where I work now only drawback is i've got to get up at 5am the next 2 Sundays for the skank at the store then i'm free
  • You're an going in for the next two Sundays they don't deserve you.

I saw my sisters badge today I so jealous. I may be going on a hideous long walk tomorrow if I bother to get up (unlikely) but there is a pub at the end of it so I might.
  • Oh, go on Veggie the "fresh" air will do you good and a pint at the end of it
  • Hmm went on walk without pub at the end That's not fair.
  • No its not!
  • I been on another big walk, twice around the big field by the docks then back walking by the dock. We laughed at the dog walkers who drove up let their dogs off for 5 mins then drove back, they not all healthy like us. Ha. My sister made me scramble up and down the hilly edges of the field so I feel proper exercised now. I think my knee might hurt.
  • oh damn no pub!

I think dog owners are probably the laziest people in the world, that and 4x4 drivers!!! (I can say that cos I used to drive a 4x4!)

I've done no exercise today, I'm resting for my 16 mile round trek to uni 2morrow!
  • 16 miles eep
  • hey you lot ill have you know ive two dogs and you dont get to be lazy with them they drag you for miles and dont stop till they are knackered hi all did you miss me????ive had a terrible couple of months and really just couldnt get my act together at all but im back and have caught up with all the news and will be in all the time now{promise}will have to catch up with all the weights and stuff mine is terrible havent been dieting at all that is unless you count jaffa cakes cola bottles and strawberry laces!!!!! am still off the coca cola though so anyway ill catch up with you all at some point bye for now
    kirsty
  • MMMmmmm Jaffa Cakes yeh we did miss you Kirsty Just had an hour long chat with my SIL in England cuz she could'nt be bothered to type an email she got cut off twice so I ended up ringing her back wonder if she did it on purpose to get out of paying the charges? was supposed to be having a chat with my daughter on MSN today..hope I have'nt missed her
  • Kirsty! I have missed you
  • cat youll have to let me have your msn address im never off that as my two sisters stay in hull its cheaper than phonecalls thanks for missing me girls and i promise not to disappear again
    kirsty