Hello from lots of fat chicks in UK #22

You're on Page 13 of 24
Go to
  • Lots of fights? you should have took your Veggie
  • Friday night there were police wrestling with a couple of blokes on the floor as we came out the radio 2 roadshow then Saturday there were two blokes holding each other down on the road while cars tried to get past.
  • Theres no place like home!
  • Look I was just reading The Sun on line and it mentions 3fatchicks How famous we are hey....
  • This one? link according to that one 3fc is an anti diet site

Quote:
    Several online support groups have also been set up, including US site 3fatchicks.com which provides information and advice on how to eat healthily without dieting.
    I first heard of 3fc from a UK mag.
  • That's the one....just thought it was cool to have it mentioned in The Sun
  • Well, its 11am again and I said I would exercise first thing this morning but at least I got some frosted flakes down me this morning..i was a bit peckish today going to BBL
  • I'm just watching "Taking it Off" about a group of people trying to lose weight and one woman was obsessed with jumping on the scale (who does that remind me of ) so she has a ritual and took it around to her pals and they got a sledgehammer and beat the crap out of the bugger I was saying "yeh..go'on give it another one!"
  • Hi all,
    Didn't get to curves today as I spent two and a half hours talking to my Mum this morning and by the time I'd realised, it had shut.
    Got busy this afternoon sorting through a big box of cards that I've saved over the years. I decided after 19 years of living with Dave that I would sort them out and only keep special onesform certain people as I keep on carrying these around when we move and now I'm up to about five HUGE boxes.
    Only did the one today, will have to get to some more tomorrow. It was hard disposing of them though, I'm really funny about cards, have been ever since my Nan died when I was 16. Bit of a phobia I guess you could say.
    It's turning cooler here now of an evening, I just picked J up from work and we went to Wal*mart to buy school supplies, and I had to put on jeans and a sweatshirt. Was nice out during the day though, so I can't complain.
    Hope everyone else is having a good weekend....
  • Yeh..its lovely here and i've just been "yapping" for about 3hrs to my daughter forgot about the time its 11pm for her so she was off to watch this program she's hooked on live surgery watching some weird stuff I can tell you.. boob jobs..bum buffing anal bleaching what the heck is that all about?
    Off to the fair to sit in the beer garden for remainder of the day..well..until 6.30pm will be well oiled by then and then straight back to diet and exercise tomorrow
  • How was the fair Cathy? Was it one with rides or what then? Or just a beer festival?

I've been a wonderful angel today, been to curves and before that I cleaned out the fridge and freezer. Figured if I did a good scrub in there now, then when we have our final inpection, I'll only be needing to give it a wipe over.

Hope my food intake goes good today ready for tomorrow's WI. I have plenty of healthy things to eat, so there's no excuse. AND I MUST KEEP AWAY FROM THE CUSTARD CREAMS!!! Rolling pins at the ready please, if you hear me mention them again! thanks in advance
  • Hmm my sis moaning that she can't get any trousers in her size...10... Grr. And she seems more committed in her diet than me now.

Still ill btw
  • Fair was alright..there was lots of stuff..people selling veggies and craft stuff..food..burgers and stuff (stayed away from that) bands on..I sat in the beer garden all the time and I can tell today and god knows what I was into when I got home cuz I can't remember vaguely remember making some toast must be dehydrated cuz scale is showing a huge loss this morning will all be back when i've drunk my tea I took a picture of the lamb and how they cook it cuz I could'nt explain to my daughter what I meant..the other is Salmon and a pic of one of the groups.
  • Ewwww!

And I'm a sure carnivore! Bet Veggie "loves" that picture!

Glad you had good time but!
  • Well yes, that's just a lovely photo.