Fashion Trends

• Good Morning Ladies,
    I was just sitting at my computer this morning and thinking about clothes. I have been loosing weight and that is great, but should I invest in new clothes while I am still "downsizing"? If so what is worth the money?
    So, I was wondering what everyones favorite and most flattering fashion trend(s) is?
    What have you all invested in on you weight loss journey?
  • Hi there white merlot!! I think if you can afford it (I can't, lol) then go for it. Right now I am feeling slobbish because my clothes are getting too big and look messy. I think getting clothes that fit is a good thing because it keeps you motivated and feeling good about yourself. It is hard to make sense of buying clothes that you are just going to grow out of but think of how great you will feel.

Right now I stil to things that are simple and classic. For summer, I like halter style tops because I think it is flattering to shoulders. I don't like my arms so I hate wearing tank tops but when I do, I'll wear the halters. I think capris are great because you can be cool and comfortable. I have yet to find some that look good on me since I am so short. They are all pants! Even the petites are too long.

And you can never go wrong a pair of good fitting jeans. You can dress them up or down. I stick to the darker ones, they look great with heels.

Sorry I can't help more, I have been out of the fashion loop lately. Great thread though, I can't wait to come back and find what others wear!