First Time Mom? Need opinions..

• My last period was April 21st. Today is May 28th. I still haven't had my period and would like know if these two things are signs of pregnancy.

1. I've had gas (ew) on and off for about a week. Uncontrollable--I can't hold it in.

2. Today I had a clear, odorless, discharge (which I don't believe I could be ovulating since my period is already past due).

I haven't had any cramps. When should I take another pregnancy test? I took one of them yesterday--and it was a quick negative. Does it take 4 weeks for the positive result to show? --The test I took was "First Response".

We want a baby so any quick prayers said will mean a lot. Thank you all so much!!
  • I'm not sure, but only time will tell and the doctor. Its only been 7 days wait another 5 or so and check again and call your doctor. Stress can cause you cycle to stop. (Well thats what happended with me). Everybodies different all and all check with your doctor.
    But you'll be in my prayers

Rea
  • I just don't know what to look for. (You know how anxious and excited you get about not knowing for sure). I am just wondering if anyone mainly had the discharge real early in their pregnancy. Thank you so much Rea for the reply and the prayers!!
  • Happy check out this website I used it a lot when we were trying to conceive our second child. www.am-I-pregnant.com

I'm sending out baby vibes to you

Michelle
  • Oh I forgot to add go to the messageboards and there is a forum there called "am I pregnant" Lots of good help there

Michelle
  • Thank you very much! I'll check out that website.