2nd fitting friday

• OOOH OOOOH I get to start a thread!!
    Today well by the time you guys read this I will be on my way to PA for the second fitting of my gown. Care for a cup of anxiety? yesterday I got back on SBD b/c it was the only way I figured I could stop my carb frenzy. And I did remarkably well Even survived Van Goghs a trendyish cafe with to die for desserts, I had mozz and tomatoes mmmm decadent yet not going to send me for sugar shock. I want to set up my VCR so Mom and I can do (don't laugh) sweatin to the oldies. I know Richards well a spaz in sequin shorts but at the same time its fun to do and not going to kill my lil knees and I might actually get my mom to do it too.
    OH! my shower is next week Does anyone know any games that don't involve swathing ppl in toilet paper?
    OH2 I bought my wedding shoes. . .wedding sneakers that is DS who is also my MOH is goign to decorate them and make em all snazztastic they are platform sneaks so I'm not Soooo shrinkydink. I also did fairly well at Target (Targay) that fine french boutique today and got a few outfits to extend the summer wardrobe ALSO DS bought me these awesome (size 16Petite) capris black linen with dragonflies on them and beading for the shower.
    Can I just say btw you guys rock and my dieting is so much lonlier without the daily grind with you guys . . .one bonus when I get a job Internet at my fingertips Come on world Kierie needs a brand new pair of shoes! I'm getting disgruntled with the job search but I know Something will turn up! better hustle to bed
    Love
    Kierie
    PS I'll try to check in tommorrow night!
  • I always liked the idea of wedding sneakers... I saw them in the movie "Father of the Bride" and thought it was neat... I think I am either going to do sandals or flip-flops... I think I am starting to get the "I wanna get married" thing... If I do I think it will be in 2006... I'd love to get married next year though.

Kierie: have you thought about finding an agency or headhunter.. I still get calls from mine!

Cheers!

Ali
  • Morning Ladies! I am determined to be back on track today! Keep your fingers crossed I am doing well so far it is 10am. I am looking forward to this wknd. I hope to just veg out tommorrow. My b-day is Wed. of next week but I think we may do something during the wknd. I will be 28! We are grilling out with friends on Monday. I am hoping to resist temptation. Anyone else have fun plans.

Kieri~ Aren't we b-day twins?? Good luck at your fitting. Don't you just love target. My husband laughed at my sis and I b/c when he called the cell phone while were were in West Palm Beach we were at a Target. He didn't understand why we would be there when we have one here Men just don't get it. Congrats on resisting at the cafe. I too am a SBDer.

Ali~ Marriage is wonderful. 2006, why so long??? Unfortunately I am in baby mode now (we have been married for over a year and I am 28) and DH is not. He just thinks of the practical, financial side of things while I think of chubby, rosy cheeks and cute little fingers and toes. Oh well, we plan to wait another year and a half or so. It will be good to wait as far as weight loss goes but other than that I am READY!

Morning to all posters who will be coming out to post. I will BBL!
  • Becky: I know, next year would be good too IMHO.... I don't want to rush him though, but I want to be married before we think about having kiddies and well. Shopping in other cities is a blast!!

Cheers!

Ali
  • Weddings are so much fun and babies are so cute. I'm going to a baptism on SUnday, the baby is so cute....Anybody ever had a mystic tan, i'm going today at 12:30. I hope it doesn't turn out funny. I can't wait. Have a super weekend ladies!!! I'll probably be busy so I won't be able to check in til Monday. Bye now!
  • Ladi-17 You may already be gone but I had one before my wedding and loved it HOWEVER I didn't towel my neck off well and had dark lines in the creases of my neck for MONTHS. Be careful and BTW HI!

Ali~ Who knows he may be ready before you know it! I knew you guys would get the shopping in other area thing :wink:
  • I am not married til Oct and I am in baby mode too!! YIkes!!! I too have a logical, financially sound DF who wants to wait til 2005 to start trying...and I am 28 so the clock is ticking!!! GAH!!

I have a meeting, BBL
  • Morning Ladies!! I pigged out last night - here's my confession. Cheezies and apple strudel with real ice cream. that was after the small portion of pasta and bun. I am glad that I had a small portion of pasta but I'm so mad at myself about the cheezies and pie! Someone else handed them to me and instead of saying no thank you, I ate it! I wasn't having the "best" week either. I might have been OK if I hadn't indulged last night. Now I'm worried about WI - BUT - I WILL GO!!! I'm so bad about not going after I've had a bad week and it turns in to two bad weeks...I'm determined not to let that happen! Thanks for listening guys, it makes me more accountable when I can share. I'm set to be good today so maybe I won't be too high tomorrow, we'll see.
    My mom booked tickets to come to virginia when I go so we can both play with the triplets. It will be so much more fun with her there. She has a layover in Las Vegas in the middle of the night so she's excited that she gets to play the slots. Less than 2 weeks and I'm gone!!
    Kier - I hope the fitting went fantastically well - I LOVE Targay!! I always go when I visit my sister because we don't have them in BC.
    Ali - I'm sure the "getting married" thing will pop up eventually, I'm hoping for the "right man" to show his face...
    Becky - one of the nice things about having so many babies in my family is that I get the cute chubby baby fix and then I don't want one for a while - of course, as I get older...have a fun weekend before your birthday!
    Ladi - I love the way the mystic tans work out! Let us know how it goes for you.
    Belle - 2005 is just around the corner...

Tonight - I get to work 2nd job doing first aid for the first international Vancouver Tatoo convention - there should be a lot of interesting people so I'm kind of looking forward to it. Have a great weekend everyone!

KT
  • Hi guys,
    Mystic tan worked out fabulously. It's awesome, but the one I got is actually called Sun Spritz, same sort of deal though. I would totally recommend it, I'm going tomorrow after work I think so that I'm pretty dark for the Beach Bash.
    I don't think I ate really well this week. I haven't even written down what I ate today. I have a rough idea of how many points I'm at though.
    KT, the tatoo convention sounds like fun. I love the punky styles some have. I'm like the softest core punk but if you had to descibe my style it would be that. Anyways, again have a good weekend.
    PS<<< I'm sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!