Home of the Loozing Floozie's.....(#91)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
View Poll Results: With Swim Season Here, Which Swimwear Will You Most Likely Wear This Summer?
One Piece
18.18%
2 Piece (High Waisted)
9.09%
Bikini
9.09%
Thong
0%
Swim Joggers (Swim Shorts)
0%
Tankini
9.09%
I Won't Be Wearing A Swimsuit This Year
54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

• Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!

• Sherry, I like your birdhouses! Don't feel guilty about asking us to say prayers for Wayne. I would be upset if you didn't share the news with us. I will be praying for Wayne that he receives good news from the doctor. Is he able to work or is he in too much pain? Give him a big ol' hug from me and tell him the crazy Kansas lady sends well wishes!
  • Ramona I am sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. Know that I am thinking of you. I praying for you.

Oh Lord, my friend is hurting.
    How much I want to push away the clouds of pain
    and make sunshine of the memories. How desperately
    I need to give assurance of life everlasting.
    Only you can do that, Lord! Please take away the hurt.

Sherry do not feel guilty asking for prayers for Wayne. Of course I will pray for him, I have lots of time. I would feel upset if you didn't share this with us and ask for prayers. I am here for you just like I know that you are here for me.

To everyone else I had written a post and lost it. I will try to post later. I am off for a pedicure and a manicure.

DEE
  • Ramona, I am so sorry about your mom.
  • Ramona--I'm thinking of you.

Sherry--I hope Wayne gets good results from his tests. I'll pray for him & you.

Dee--I'm so jealous, I just bit off all my fingernails yesterday and I can't remember the last time I had a pedicure!

Hey everyone!
  • I am back again with pretty fingers and toes. I chose a melon orange to go with my dress that is red, fusia, and orange.

Cheryl the pedicure and manicure was a treat from Dez for Mother's Day. It is funny that the doctor could have had the xray backwards and not realized it.

Shelley, Gayle, Carol, Sherry thank you for expressing your concerns. I am going to have the MIR and the we will see what shows up. The surgeion can not see the cuaue of the pain with the cat scan. Hopefully something will show up. I am tired of just taking more pills to cover up the symptoms and not resolving the problem.

Sherry I wish that we could all come out and give you a hand on your painting and moving so that we can have you back. I miss your posts. I understand though because I know that you are busy.

I have to go out to the jewllers and have my gold bracelet fixed. I broke the chain awhile ago and I would like to wear it this weekend.

Have a good day.
  • Sherry-My prayers are with you and Wayne.

School let out today!! Now we just need to get rid of the teachers, which is tomorrow. Once they are gone (sorry Jennelle!) life will be much easier for awhile!
  • Shelley - No offense taken! I was a secretary/administrative type for years before I became a teacher, and I know how needy the non-secretarial types are! Do you work all summer, or do you also get some time off?
  • Ramona....I am so sorry for your loss. I know your Mom was a very special lady and will be greatly missed. May God be with you and your family in this time of sorrow.
    Love ya...Deb
  • Yesterday, I was so depressed, because I feel like I got the brunt of something that was not completely my fault. It had to do with the luncheon on Wed. The office staff didn't go. The secretary told me that she was not going to the luncheon, and I could bring her back a salad. Well, the guidance counselor said that it looked like there wasn't enough food for the whole staff, so I went down to check it out and also thought there wouldn't be enough, so not only did me and Nat order out, so did the other lady in the office and someone else. When the AP and principal got back, Nat told them that I decided that we shouldn't go. So I got the brunt of the whole thing, when it should have been shared with everyone else. Needless to say, I went in yesterday morning very depressed and wishing I could quit (I didn't tell anyone how I felt.) Well, lo and behold, at the end of the day they held a little birthday party for me. How could I stay mad?
  • Shelley what were you doing up so early? You edited your post at 4:06. Gee you scared me for a minute. I thought that we had missed your birthday. I was already feeling bad. Thank goodness that it isn't for a few days.

Shelley is the office staff still at school? If they are I would express my feelings and tell them what you told us. That you didn't feel it was fair that you took the brunt of ordering. Besides that you didn't do anything wrong. You were doing the right thing if you thought that there wasn't going to be enough food. Your birday party was a seperate thing that happenned the same day. You have a right to tell everyone how you are feeling. Don't hold it in, it isn't good for you.
  • I wanted to post a quick thank you to all of you for your kind and caring words of comfort. It has been a trying few days and we still have to get through the service tomorrow.
    On a brighter note, the Red Cross arranged for Ben to come home and we picked him up at the airport late last night. He will get to stay for a week.

Sherry, I am so sorry to hear about Wayne. Hopefully everything will be resovled and he will be back to his old self again very soon. I'm thinking about you!

I'm sorry for not posting to everyone. I'll be back soon.

If you would like to read about my mom, go to www.couriernews.com and click on the obituary link.
  • Hello Floozie Friends

I took the day off from painting to get some other things done. I went to Home Depot and picked out my flooring for my kitchen. It's black & white to go with my coca-cola theme. Also, I got my light switch covers and went to about 4 different places to try to find a rug for my bathroom. I can't find the size I want. Any way, ended up being a busy day.

Wayne said in a year or two, he's going to knock out the wall between the kitchen and dinning room and make a bar there.We will also have new cabinets installed and put a parkay floor down. It should look real good when we're all done.

Ramona,
    I think your Mom was a very active lady! That's great that she was a volunteer in so many different activites. I think it's so cool that your Dad was a Judge & the Mayor!! And just think....I know his Daughter!!!! Please take care of yourself and remember that you're in my prayers. I love you!! You're going through a very rough time right now and we're all here for you.

Gayle,
    Thank you & EVERYONE ELSE on the prayers for Wayne. Yes, he's gone back to work but he's so sore & tired all the time. You can see the pain in his eyes. I'll let everyone know what the Dr. says Tuesday. Are you going to have time to work with Steve this summer with the icecream? I know you're so busy right now I didn't know if you would find the time or not.

Shelley,
    I'm hoping that you explained to the Principal what happened yesterday. I know you were so hurt because the blame was put on you! The party they had for you was so sweet!!!!!! Wayne's birthday is tomorrow. He will be 51 yrs. old!!! I married an old man! I can always keep up with yours because it's 2 days after his.

Dee,
    When do you have the MRI? I'm really worried about you!! I hope you don't over-do it having the party for your Parents. Their 50th Anniversary party sounds wonderful! I may get some tips from you because my Parents 50th is Christmas Eve this year!! Of course it won't be as fancy as you have yours planned. Tell us all about how it turned out when you can post again. Have fun, take care & I love ya!!

Tina,
    We are planning on having a big yard sale at Mom & Dad's next weekend. I'll email you and give you directions. It's only about 3 miles from Walmart. Thought maybe you could come over and we could finally meet!!!!!!

Carol,
    Thank you so much for my sweet email!!! You are the greatest!! I know you're worried about me but I promise I'll get through this & be ok. Hope to see a post from you soon!! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie,
    I'm looking so forward to the swim party Sunday!!! I may get on a float and not move all day!!!! LMAO!!!! I feel like I don't tell you enough...Thanks for being a wonderful, true friend! I love you so much Debbie!!

Cheryl,
    I do get my nails done every 2 weeks. But Wayne does my feet! He does pretty good too!! LOL Go treat yourself...you deserve it!

Jennelle, Doni, Wanda,Vicki (I hope I didn't leave anyone out) Hope you're ok. I sending big hugs your way!!

We're going to Ky tonight to help Mom put some boxes of things away then back to painting again in the new house tomorrow.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend. I love you all very much!!
  • okay...totally o/t, but here's my new favorite joke:

A pirate walked into a bar. He had a steering wheel hanging off his crotch. The bartender looked at him oddly and said, "Hey buddy, do you know you've got a steering wheel hanging off your crotch?"

"Arrr!" the pirate replied. "It's drivin' me nuts!"

(You might have to read it out loud to get it.)
  • CUTE ONE JENNELLE!!!!! Here are a few favorites my 5 year old hs been sharing:

Q.Why was 6 afraid of 7? A. Because 7, 8, 9!!!! (seven ate nine!!!!)

Q. Where does a general keep his army? A. In his "sleevy"