Somebody Please Kick Me

• I started Atkins yesterday and was doing so well (or so I thought). I decided to get a 2-liter caffeine free diet cola to cut down on my caffeine. After drinking two glasses of it (yesterday and today), I notice it is NOT diet. Am I doomed to start over on induction?
  • I wouldn't call you 'doomed'. Just don't drink any more. Most of us stayed on induction for much longer than the 2 weeks, anyway, so don't sweat it. It takes a lot of learning to get this whole thing down

Since you're new to this, I suggest reading through the FAQ's at the top of our little forum in the stickies. It's got tons of useful information.
  • Ditto what star said. Everyone makes mistakes so don't worry too much about it. At least you caught it 2 days into it instead of 2 weeks!
  • I dont think ive made one series of induction days all the way through....just about every monday is a do over for me
  • Hi Roz. Don't sweat it. We've all made mistakes. It takes a while to re-learn things on this WOE. Heck I'm STILL learning So continue as you were and keep up the good work.
  • Consider yourself kicked. Really though it was a screw up and you did not do it on perpose, start over and you will be fine. I think we have all done something similar to that at one point or another. Have a good day today.