21 day challenge #4

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Hey...almost forgot to post today.....

Worked my butt off today!! (Ok...I wish I did, last time I looked it was all still there! )

You girls are doing great.

Jennie & Deb.....would either of you like to join us on the chitchat thread?? We'd all love to chat with you.

Day 5 completed!!
  • Day 11 - done!
    I walked for 45 minutes - good thing. DH brought home Ben and Jerry's to celebrate the last day of school - and I indulged :P I might avoid the scale for a few days!
    Cheers!
    RosieKate
  • Day 12 - done (barely) I worked out in the yard for about an hour and a half, then got my act together and did a bunch of lower body exercises ( lots o' squats)

I walked for an hour this morning so I going to go ahead and post Day 13 - done!
    Thank goodness for the exercise challenge, because my eating habits have gotten off track this weekend. I'll vent more about that later, I'm sure. The 21 day exercise challenge has saved my bacon in that I did not post a gain today.
    Hope everybody else is having a great weekend (an eating much healthier than me )
    RK
  • Well yesterday I did a great work out. Did legs. Been really concentrating on those thighs. I think I better start thinking of the rest of me too!!

Haven't done anything yet today.....will post later when I do.

Day 6 completed!!

Working on day 7.
  • Hi! I'm back again. I didn't make it past day one...so I'm here to start again... water, Water, WATER!!! Here's to day 1! Good Job you guys for plugging along.
  • Hello hello....

I just finished spending an hour working on the yard. I mowed most of the back (too much debris that flies...I'll let James finish) and my arms and legs are sore!!

So that is my exercise for the day. I still have some weeding to do so I'm not even finished!!

Day 8 completed!!
  • Walked for 45 minutes today - so Day 14 complete! I'm going to the beach for a couple dayzs - and plan to walk on the beach both days So I'll check in when I get back
    ciao gals!
    RosieKate