New pics!

• I just put some new pics up in my blog. One of me at 350, 260 and today at 220. Go look if you wanna! Today's pic is a goofy one.

I can't post the link in my message, but the site is in my profile. I think! lol
  • ALEXIS !!! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Keep up the wonderful work girlie, your an inspiration.

Love Leenie
    (who's only an hour or so away from you )
  • Thank you Leenie and Pookie! I didn't know there was a difference between last summer and now until I opened up the pics together. I mean, I knew I had lost weight since then, and gone down a few sizes, but I didn't think I looked any different. Weird, huh? lol

And Pookie, you have already lost a fraction of what I have. In fact, you've lost about 30% of the weight I've lost. (I'm not good at math, so that percentage may actually be a little higher than that) All on your own! 40lbs is nothing to sneeze at, it's the difference between my pic from last summer and my pic from yesterday. You keep up at that rate and you won't need the band!

Leenie, where in NJ are you?
  • Alexis there's a BIG difference between your last summer pictures, trust me! Fabo'

I am in Northern NJ, Bergen County Kinda near Paramus.
  • Great pic and great work in your weightloss. I got carried away reading a lot of the journals in that site. That was very interesting.
  • Alexis !! YOU are gorgeous, I love your hair! Is that natural? I used to get a perm to have mine look like that, but it was never as nice...