I've been missing, then lurking, now ready to jump back in!

• Hi all-

It's probably been 6 weeks or so since I last posted. I don't know what happens to me periodically that makes me hunker down and not come out, but I'm just coming out of one of those times. My weight has dropped a bit, but I feel so unmotivated, know what I mean? I'm hoping you guys can welcome me back into the fold - it helps me feel accountable to someone when I check in here daily.

Thanks,
    Mary
  • I remember you! I love your screen name because Charlotte's Web was one of my most favorite books as a child! Welcome back!
  • Thanks, Jenelle! It feels good to be back and doing something positive.
  • Welcome back! I know what you mean about being unmotivated and then not posting. I think it happens to most, if not all, of us. Glad you're back where you belong!
  • Welcome back! Jump back in....glad to see you back.
  • Howdy! And don't worry about not being able to come and post as much as you would like! We're all dealing with all sorts of circumstances in our overly busy lives, and one thing I really feel is that we need to be friendly, receptive, open, and kind to everyone, whether they post many times a day or once a month or whatever! We're all here to support each other, no matter what!
  • Welcome back Mary. Sorry, it took me a while to respond to this. How are you doing? Is that motivation coming any easier for you?
  • Yep, we are a freindly bunch and you are ALWAYS welcome. How's the motivation going??
  • Thanks for all the kind welcomes --one of the things I love most about this group is the universal kindness that radiates throughout all the posts.

My motivation is getting better. I've gotten over my plateau, where I was stuck at 225 for a few weeks. When I weighed on Tuesday, I was down 2 pounds to 223. I'm someone who really can't afford any extra calories, because my activity level isn't what it should be. Perhaps that's the next change I'll have to make in my life. I know with all the support that's here, I'll be able to do it!
  • Mary, two pounds is really great!! Perhaps you will be able to jack up your exercise after to long. You are really back into the swing of things. I am proud of you!!