*ahem* :)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hi! It's me.
    I know I dropped off the face of the earth, and life has been insane, and I'm back up to 273 lbs. SO, I have exactly 100 to lose now. I started last night, with a 3.5 mile bike ride and some basic "strength" exercises. I have a choice, to get rid of this weight once and for all, and finally complete this journey, or continue to hide behind my fat, and I'm ready to come out from the prison I've been trapped in because I was too afraid, too lazy, too whatever to come out.

So how is everyone? I've missed you all. I hope you are well, and that you will allow me back
  • Hi Beth Ann,

Welcome back ~ with open arms. Hang in there ~ you can do this!!

Gayle
  • look who's back!!!!! darlin... it's so great to see you!!!!!

and it sounds like something has 'clicked' for you. the journey begins... and we're all with you
  • welcome back bethanne!!
  • Well hold my heart and call me Hannah! First it's Howie and now it's Beth Ann - the chickens are truly coming home to roost! Another one of the first faces I saw when I joined this group - good to see you back and even better to see that you're motivated and determined! Welcome home!!!
  • Welcome back. I know i realized I need my friends to complete my journey I hope you all the best of luck and we all will be 100+ pounds lighter. Take care and welcome back again.
  • Hi Beth Ann good to see you back. I was looking for you when I came back and seen you had not posted in a while. We can do this. It's a new day and a fresh start and we will do this task set before us.
  • Well, I'll be!! Bethanne!!! How about that!!

Welcome back!!! Glad to see you! Sure seems like you have a plan in place. We can do this!!!!
  • Bethanne!!!

Hi sweetie! Glad to see you! We've missed you. I'm so glad you came back.

Hugs,
    Sherry
  • Yahoo!!!! BA is back!!! I'm really glad to see you again (can ya tell? ).
  • Welcome back! I look forward to reading your posts. You've been missed!
  • BA! Welcome back!
  • Welcome back, Bethanne!!!! Good to see you back!!!!! You can do it!!!!!

Jeanne
  • Missed YOU!!!!

Welcome back, jump in with both feet please.
  • Hey, I believe we were just mentioning you in the "missing" category the other day. Glad you're back!