Weekly weigh-in (May 17-23)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Looks like I broke my loss/maintain pattern cuz I'm down 2.5 more pounds for a total of 15 lost so far and I've reached my first 10%
  • Dawnyal, That is great news to hear!! Congratulations on reaching your first 10% of your goal! Your hard work is really paying off. Keep it up!
  • Great Job Everyone
    start date: 4-19-04
    starting weight: 343lbs (1-27-04)
    goal weight: 160lbs
    mini-mini goal: 319 on 6-03-04
    mini goal: 299 on 8-7-04

Todays Weight 325lbs

Michelle
  • Heya Michelle, I don't recall your weight from last week. Did you lose, gain, or maintain??

Edit: I went back and looked. You had a loss of 2 pounds. Way to go Michelle!!
  • EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED.... 4 lb loss this week! I have officially lost 40 lbs!!!!

Congratulations to all the other losers and maintainers this week!
  • Congratulations ladies! WTG!!! Hoooray!
  • Wow Gretchen! 4 pounds is somehting to be very excited about!! I am excited for you too!

I weighed today. I lost another 3 pounds.
  • Awesome Tammy! 3 lbs is GREAT... 29lbs!! WOW YOU ARE ON THE WAY GIRL!
  • that's great Gretchen 40 lbs. is super .

And look at you tammy. You're probably going to reach that July 4 goal early as well.

I just want to add that I'm a dufus. I lost 1.5 pounds this week not two. I guess I'm losing my math skills along with this weight
  • Yay Dawnyal, Tammy, Michelle, and Gretchen!!! You guys are doing so well!!!! I just love, love, love seeing the success here....I find it so motivating and energizing!!

Now for my report: 2 more pounds down, for a total of 32 pounds! I keep trying to catch up with that Gretchen....but dang, she's on a mission from Gaad, in the words of Dan Ackroyd.... You go, Gretchengirl -- you've earned every pound and then some.
  • Why Thank you Sarah.... But dearie, you ARE catching up with me... You are only trailing by a MEASLY 8 lbs... For a few weeks I was leveling out at a 2 lb loss per week.. Not that I am complaining because a loss is a loss and I will take it but none-the-less it seemed as if I was tapering off! THANKFULLY, I lost 4 this week which puts me right back on track for reaching my ultimate goal by October. Remember when I first jumped on the board??? I said I was going to try and lose 85 lbs by September/October.. I am nearly half way there and just a little under 3 months. It is totally amazing how much this "change" of eating is helping me out. I have never lost this much weight on a program of any sort before. It is an awesome feeling and it is really my total motivation... This group has really been a positive infulence. Sometimes you just need a place to check in and make sure you are on track. You are doing great Sarah!! Really Really Great. You too Tammy, Dawnyal, Michelle Michelle and all the rest of you! Thank you so much for being such great motivators and support system.
  • Wow great going everyone. You all rock. My wife Kimberley has reached her first 10% this week she is at a 10 lb loss and I hope to join her at 10% this Thursday when I weigh. Again great going you bunch of losers.
  • I'm trying to keep up with both of you!! It sure is motivating though to know that I have keep working and trying harder. Sarah..Nice job on your 2 pound loss!! Watch out girls, I'm right behind you.

Howie, Tell Kimberley great job for me!! 10 pounds is a wonderful loss and she is doing just great!!
  • i finally broke that 180 barrier. in fact, i smashed it. this week i did a fast for 2 days, one day of healthy eating, and then i sarted the south beach diet for the first time. my weigh-in today but me at 175. hot damn! (that's 7 pounds this week and my first 5 pounds added to the lose a ton!!)
  • Way to go Holly!! I'm so glad you were able to get out of your rut, and you did it in a big way!