Hey Pookie, this Snape's for you:

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Hey didn't we do the men I'm attracted to already? Guess we just can't get enough of a good thing.

I LOVE ALAN RICKMAN. First time I saw him was in Die Hard and even though he was a bad guy he was yummm, yummmm good. He's such a great actor. He was great in "Mesmer" (not sure if I spelled that right), too. OK, what wasn't he great in?

Thanks for the pic Seek.
  • Oh.....Trent yummy too. And oh so talented.
  • SEEK there are many rumors on the internet about Kevin Costner seeing the daily takes during the making of Robin Hood and getting very upset that Alan was stealing the movie from him. Apparently Kevin insisted that many of Alan's scenes be cut. I did not buy the DVD that recently came out but I heard it has a lot of those deleted scenes and the Sherriff scenes are terrific. People even say if all the scenes had been left in he might have received an oscar nomination for a supporting role.

Tiki, many Potter fans were disappointed there was so little of Snape. At least on the video tape/DVD of the 1st movie they put back in one of Snapes scenes. I really enjoyed seeing the "extended" version of the potions class at the end of the tape.

P.S. To any Alan Rickman fans out there make sure you see Truly Madly Deeply. He plays a ghost who comes back to his lover. It's a wonderful movie and one of his most romantic roles.
  • Pookie - you are so right. Alan did steal the show in Robin Hood. If there are extended sherrif scenes in the new release I would definitely consider getting it.

Pardon the drool marks folks. :-)~
  • Hi TEUFELCHEN, I did not see the Robin Hood DVD myself so I can't be sure but a lot of people on the internet say they really enjoyed it.
    I think there was also a previous CD out there somewhere so make sure you get the most recent one with the additional scenes. Alan did get the BAFTA for his performance which is the British Academy Awards. Notice how he does especially well in the roles where he is all dressed in BLACK.

Just like you I also enjoyed him as Hans Gruber in Die Hard. What a waste to have him fall out of that skyscraper! I guess it would have been a little hard to have brought him back for the sequels after that fall. Too bad it wasn't a soap opera-- they always find ways to bring people back from the dead.
  • I have both versions of the RobinHood DVD. The first version is a two sided DVD - have to flip the dern thing to finish the movie - HATED IT! The second has the deleted scenes and we learn something VERY INTERESTING about the Sherriff. I won't post it here but if you don't plan on buying it and want to know, then PM me and I will tell.

Oh yeah, I bet he would have been a much better roll in the hay than Costner. Maid Marion was an idiot.

Tiki.
  • Quote: Notice how he does especially well in the roles where he is all dressed in BLACK.
    *gulp* *gasp* hyperventilating......feel a little..... dizzy......
  • Seek, yes he plays a umm yummy sexy man in black, all evil like. makes me wanna be a villainess.
  • Quote:
    And there is something about that bad boy vibe, I must admit...
    I admit it too!! What is it about those "bad boys" that we're attracted too anyhow?? I've liked the "bad boys" since grade school. Heck I dated a few throughout my life and fell madly in love with one!! Maybe it's the motorcycles or the clothes, earrings, tattoos, stubble, music, "manly scent", sexy voice, or just the whole "mystery"??? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........ Noodles has gone goo-goo-gaa-gaa!!!

Now I can hear that song in my head..."Bad Boys Bad Boys...Whatcha Gonna Do When Dey Come Fo' Uuuuuuuuu!!"
  • Noodles.
    yep i snagged me a bad boy and wouldn't want it any other way.
  • Funny you guys should say that. When I met my hub he was dressed all in black. Ohhhh.....wait......17 years later he still wears all black. Mmmmm....
  • wait i think i am seeing a theme here. alternachicks and there bad boy men in black.
  • A have a good boy, but he's a babe.
  • ellis : as long as he is a babe
  • Yeah...my "boy" is also a very good boy...Old fashioned morals and Tall, Dark Haired, & HANDSOME!! Oh and he cooks & cleans & WORKS & even wipes the seatie & loves rats!! I had to give up the bad boy I had for this one!!!

Wonder if I can get hubby to pretend he's a bad boy just for the heck of it?? Well, he use to be a bad boy when he was cruising along in his Mustang does that count???