WW products/food

• Hi everyone... I joined WW a long time ago when the points program first started. I only lasted a few months and then stopped going. About 2 1/2 years ago, I got out all my old stuff and did the points program at home without going to meetings. I've lost 160 lbs since then.

My points calculator recently broke and I would like to get a new one. Where can I purchase one without having to join?

Also, I've seen ads for WW points bars or smoothies but I've never seen then in the grocery store. Where can I buy them? Is there a website that sells them?

Thanks.

Christine
  • Im not sure but maybe E bay? Ill go check there now.
  • yep...try e bay!
  • DEar Chris,
    Weigh to go! I think you've had an amazing accomplishment! This is fabulous and I hope you're patting yourself on the back.
    Judy
    234/211/thinner
  • Hi Hun Where are you located? I go to meetings every Tuesday night If you want I can pick you up whatever you need and you can just reimberise me If you interested feel free to PM me.
  • I purchased my calculator before I joined. I just walked in and brought it. They did not ask me if I was a member or anything. Go before the meetings or after. sandra
  • Yeah, you can walk right in and buy anything at the meetings.....for all they know you're doing it at home or online!!!
  • I go into the meetings all the time and buy stuff...haven't been asked yet if I'm a member or not Also, Ebay is a great place to look, although from what I've seen, the stuff sold on there is more expensive than what you'd pay at a meeting center.