* ~ * ~ * Memorial Day Challenge * ~ * ~ *

You're on Page 7 of 15
Go to
  • Hey chicks! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was a little pressed for time, but in a good way.

Today was good, I guess. Yesterday was bad. Here is yesterday's menu:

Breakfast--V8, coffee with creamer, 1 flour tortilla, 2 eggs scrambled with shredded cheddar
    Lunch--Diet Dr. Pepper, sandwich on wheat with LF bologna and mustard, mini cheddar rice cakes, and yogurt
    Dinner--water, small dish of potatoes, sausage, and cabbage, 1/2 duplex cookie, and 1 slice of peanut butter cup pie
    2nd dinner--More water, and a slice of broccoli quiche

Since yesterday was Mother's Day, and today is my grandfather's birthday, we went over there after I got off work to celebrate. The problem was, by the time I got off work I was starving, and my grandparents aren't exactly known for their healthy eating habits. So I ate a little of their leftover potatoes, cabbage, and sausage, then pie with the family. When I got home hours later, I was hungry again, so I had some quiche. I know, not the best choices I could have made, and I have no idea how many calories I had, and I didn't exercise at all yesterday. But, there's nothing I can do about it now, besides get right back on track.
    This weekend was bad for me. And I think I must be heading back to PMS land, because I'm hungry all the time. And not just the munchies, I mean my stomach is actually growling hungry.

Anyway, here's today's food:
    9:00am
    1 cup of coffee with creamer
    1 glass of V8
    1 slice of whole wheat bread
    1 egg
    1 slice of American cheese

1:00pm
    1 glass of water
    2 slices of whole wheat bread
    1 slice LF bologna
    Lettuce and pickles
    1 serv. Wow! potato chips

5:30pm
    2 glasses of water
    2 serv of spinach meatloaf with ketchup
    2 serv of garlic mashed potatoes
    1 serv. corn
    1 slice whole wheat bread
    1 tbsp. margarine

Bleh... I ate way too much at dinner, but my calories are at 1655 for the day. Problem is, I'm hungry again. I'm not going to eat though, I'm going to finish journaling and posting and so forth, then I'm going to sleep.

Exercise was good today though. It was my day off from work, so I lounged around a bit today, mowed down more of the jungle we refer to as our yard with an extremely heavy mower, went for a nature walk, layed in the sun, did some cleaning, and I just finished my UB circuit. And tomorrow I don't have to work until evening, so I'm sure I'll get some exercise in, and hopefully lots of water.

Oh, and I don't know if I've mentioned it here yet or not, but I've decided to forego weighing in for the rest of the month. I find myself obsessing about a number and not about my health or my appearance or any real changes I'm making. I don't know how well it's going to work, but the scale has been officially banished to Mom's bathroom. At least if I want to check my weight I will have to run all the way downstairs and then back up, and that will burn a few more calories!
    We'll see what happens with that.

Have a good night, chicks! See you all tomorrow!
    ~Elisha
  • Hey chicks

Sounds like ya'll are busy but still doing great. My week was crazy last week, with all the running around for DS, also he is DGS and hubby having minor mouth surgery. But I did get my first reward for my 18 pound loss, the facial. It was the microderm abrasive facial. Ouch, won't ever do that again, my face hurt for days. It may do my face some good, but don't know if it is worth the pain. Then our anniversay for saturday, so I didn't eat but the tiniest big to get me through till our meal and we went to the movies and I only had a diet coke, which was a treat for me considering I don't drink them anymore. Then of course Mother's day!

My dh makes Shrimp Creole for all the mother's in my family. He makes it over french toast, then the creole, then a poached egg, and then hollandaise on top of that. Well I didn't eat anything all day so I could have a serving of that plus we had cake so I didn't eat any of that. Drank lots of water to keep the pangs away. Monday, I dared to weigh and had dropped 1 pound which brought me to 19 lost.

Today I upgrade my weights to 5 lbs, been doing 4 for a while and just kept increasing the reps. The extra pound will make a difference and I can see muscle building in my arms. from reading about all of you, it seems ya'll had about the same kind of week.

Maybe this one will be better so I will type to you later.
  • It's Tuesday
    What a difference a day makes! I feel like crap this morning. I called in to work already as I have NO VoICE!!! Well I have a voice but it's all raspy and goes in and out...I think I have strept throat or some sort of infection for sure! My throat is raw, raw, raw! Hurts to swallow kind of thing...sorry I'm whining! I just feel yucky!

I've lost my motivation for losing weight right now...can't seem to get it back either! I don't want to work out. I'm trying to eat healthy and make better choices but had a little "binge problem" over the weekend! I don't want to eat anything right now...except icecream! I'm drinking some lemon tea to help cut whatever is in my throat! I need to be at work today but I don't want to risk infecting everyone else, which I may have already done yesterday with my sore throat which started in the afternoon! Just feeling lousy and I don't like feeling this way!

I do have some things around here which I can get done today (like a list a mile long....) which will be nice because we are going camping this weekend and that means no time to do any housework over the weekend! So I've got to get well by then! I am going to try to do some much needed UB work done today...I NEED to do that more than once a week, but seems it's all I am getting in...not doing me much good, I suppose!

Sorry chickies to be such a "downer" today! I don't WANT to feel this way and I know that I am the only one who can bring me back up, but it helps to be able to write stuff down and not be judged by you all! So thanks for listening! I need my mojo back and I need it back NOW!!!!! I did not work this hard for the last 4 months just to be in this funk...and I need to hear myself say that! (So thank you, self!) And if the rest of ya want to chime in here, feel free!

I will be back today to give you updates on my "workouts"!!!

Great job to all of you on your motivation and all the things you are doing. I'm proud of each of you chickies!!! Keep up the good work!

Hugs,
    Julie
  • I'm gonna try this again...GRRRR
    Ok chickies!!! I'm gonna try this again for the 3rd time!!! I know you are tired of me saying this but i hate dial up it sucks!!!!!! it took me 3 times to post this because the internet kept freezing for some unknown reason!!!

Oh well enough of that, but sorry I havent posted in a while, it takes sooo long to read all of the posts and try to post something that somedays i dont have time!!! Ok let me see if I can do this without geting frozen again!!!

Hikein- Thanks for letting me know, because you know it takes me while to figure out stuff around here, all of these abbreviations and stuff I just guess sometimes!!! Don't feel bad about not having motivation, i mean come on....who has motivation when their sick?!?!?!? or under the weather...or even tired for that matter! But that's why we're here to help!!! If you feel yucky today, then take the day off from vigorous exercising and just do what you feel. Sorry I can't give you your mojo back... , But hopefully if I can make you smile or laugh, that will help your day better!!! Hope you feel better!

Magnoliamouth- Good job on that pound!! what do you get for your next goal?!?!? You better get ready for it, because you're well on your way!!! Microderm abrasive facial?!?! Just the abrasive part makes me flinch!!!! But the point is that you lost the 18 pounds, and that has to feel great!!!

Miss_elisha- Well if I'dda been around that food, I woulda ate it too!!! Boy that sounds good!! Especially sausage and cabbage!!! Boy I dont know when the last time I had real sausage!!! Turkey sausage just isnt the same!!! LOL Good luck for staying away from the scale!!! You'll do great!

Lameducklucy- Yeah on the lost chickie!! Good going!! Hey at least I'm not the only one who have to relose weight again!!! Ok, so yeah I'm a dufus again, but what the heck is DDR pads? You've been waiting on them so long, got me kinda ready for you to get them so I can know what the heck it is!!!

Lakester- Hey you lost a pound right?!? So you did something right!! Good Going!!! Let us know what the doc says!! I hope you feel better, I hate feeling that way, so when I do I try to do something easy so that i'd already be on the floor!!! Maybe you're just working your self too hard...I know I am!!! lol

Jennifer- I don't even like chinese, and you've made me want some!!!! I know the feeling, that anxiety keeps me up too sometimes.. I hate it!! I try to just work out until I'm senseless, I'm so tired when I get through, I have to fall asleep!! Plus it burns more calories too!!!

Sorry my post is so long everyone, but since i havent been on in a while I had to catch up!!! Oh by the way, I got this free WATP dvd in the mail, I know it's not the full version or the ones in the store because it doesnt have any miles on it or anything, but I see that a lof of yawl do it. How is it? Is it just walking or does it have extra stuff in it? Well Everything is going well with me. My sweats are getting baggy so I know I've lost something, pounds inches or maybe just my mind!!! But I'm trying not to weigh myself until Saturday. I bought a digital scale, and havent put the batteries in... I knew I would be too lazy!! I have a couple more questions for you all, but I'll wait and do a part 2 tomorroww!!!!! Bye All!
  • I woke up and thought it was Thursday. How lame! Went to bed with a fever & ickiness last night, so I took some nyquil, and I have that hazy hangover this morning from it. Blech!!

Julie - hon, don't be so hard on yourself!! If you feel sick and your voice is gone like that (yikes! get your butt to the doctor!), then rest!! If you binged a little on the weekend, SO WHAT?! It was Mother's Day, and you are a great mom!!! *hug* You feel better now, okay??

Jaymi - DDR is dance dance revolution -- that crazy arcade thing where you have to dance, it's really big in Japan. They have a workout mode on the games so you can track how many calories you burn & it's great for cardio! I want my dance pads NOW!!

Okay, so food yesterday was good, water was even better -- 6 bottles! WOOHOO!!

Food today = just about the same.
    B - shredded wheat (2 handfuls, not very hungry), 2 rice cakes, and something else but I don't know what...
    L - 2 rice cakes w/ meat & cheese on 'em plus some fruit/veg
    D - chicken pesto w/ some steamed broccoli!

Workout today is just the same ol' same ol' lunges & squats, and my back is hurting a bit, so MAYBE some situps or balanceball ab stuff which doesn't hrut as much. We'll have to wait and see about that.

I feel like I've lost even more since yesterday, but I don't want to jinx myself by getting on that stupid metal contraption to have it tell me i gained it back, so I will measure today instead of weigh.

Hubby put his arms around me while I was cooking dinner last night and said "you are getting very skinny, you know that?" He's so sweet!! I'm glad I have him!

Also, stuff w/ the house being for sale is going well -- only out for 5 days so far and we've got 2 people interested! Woohoo! And it looks like we're going to file bankruptcy sometime in the next month here, FINALLY!! I am so happy about that *G*

Anyway, off to do my tapes!! I'm gonna do 'em early today so I can relax and be happy all the rest of today.
  • Ah...I've been slacking off here in the forums - at least I'm keeping up in the journal section!

Weekend was NOT good (ok, really only Saturday was TERRIBLE). Large bag of Doritos AFTER dinner out at a restaurant where buttered bread, appetizer, main course and wine were all ingested. It just seems such a waste when I think afterwards how hard I work the rest of the week.

Anyhoo - this week has been good so far. I have a mini-challenge of exercising every day this week (started Saturday) until Thursday night since I"ll be away Fri. and Sat. for a work water-rafting trip (woo hoo!) and won't really get to "exercise". Unless you count fully-paid dinner out and a bbq after the rafting trip (only an hour).

The no-weighing thing is going well too - I'm really liking not knowing what the scale says is going on - hopefully it will be all that much more encouraging at the end of the month! Exercise tonight - volleyball and walking to and from work.

Good work everyone!
  • hey chickies- quick peek in.

No work today- I felt like crap last night, and it carried over into today. I've got 80 hours of sick time, and you can't "schedule" it for anything else, so I figured heck with it- I'm not going in. I actually slept until about 11:30 (after briefly getting up to call my manager, the receptionist, check my voice mail, my loan consultant's voice mail, and then call her with her messages & the news. Got her voice mail at home, too- so a day without dealing with her is a great day!

I'll be back later!
  • Quote: hey chickies- quick peek in.

No work today- I felt like crap last night, and it carried over into today. I've got 80 hours of sick time, and you can't "schedule" it for anything else, so I figured heck with it- I'm not going in. I actually slept until about 11:30 (after briefly getting up to call my manager, the receptionist, check my voice mail, my loan consultant's voice mail, and then call her with her messages & the news. Got her voice mail at home, too- so a day without dealing with her is a great day!

I'll be back later!
    Jennifer...sounds like you and I have the "bug"! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well either! Take care of yourself, chickie and I will do the same on this end. No exercise today for me. I ate ok, but didn't really feel like eating a whole bunch! Did dip into the icecream a couple of times...feels good on that throat, but so bad for this figure of mine!

Hope we will both be up and at it again tomorrow! If I have even PART of a voice tomorrow, I am going to work. We are supposed to have a potluck tomorrow, but I am not making anything for it. I will stop at the store and pick up something relatively healthy! Was going to do corn beef & cabbage, but didn't get to the store! Oh well!

Take care, chickie!
  • Evening chicks!

Today was an ok day. I downloaded a free trial of Diet Power dieting software... it's really nifty--if only I had $60 to pay for the actual program! Anyway, I was using it to count my calories for the day, and it actually came pretty close to the number I had in my mental count, so that means I'm being fairly accurate. But I did end up going over my goal of 1700 by just a little today--1731 by DietPower, 1747 by my count--because I forgot to count a serving of mini rice cakes until just now, and my boss was giving us free Godiva chocolate truffles at work. I only had one! Man was that tough! But one treat occasionally won't kill me, especially since I counted it, and I said I was going to work in treats a few times a week anyway. That one was just unexpected. Guess I'll have to cancel tomorrow's fudgesicle.
    But it's ok, I exercised today, and it was even my scheduled day off from working out. Oh well, I took Sunday off and that was NOT scheduled. I figured out something though--Diet Power gave me a calorie budget of 1705 calories per day to reach my goal weight when I want to, which is approximately what I had set for myself. However, the program lets you earn calories based on your exercise, and it puts calories you don't use "in the bank" and you can use them later. While I guess both of those things are a good idea, I've never even considered it. It makes sense, but I just always counted them as extra calories burned, getting me to my goal quicker. I'm afraid that if I start thinking of them as "saved" calories, I'm going to start using them, and I'll stop losing weight. I'm not losing fast enough for my taste as it is. I want to be thin RIGHT NOW!
    I know that's impossible.
    And I'm not talking major calorie burning here, I'm talking about 200 calories a day, give or take, which still leaves me around 1500, and that's not nearly low enough to slow down my metabolism.

Forreal--I wish I could say I was enjoying the no-weigh thing too... but alas, I am going stir-crazy. I've decided that I'm going to weigh next Friday, before my free trial of DietPower runs out, just so I can see if it's helping me any. Besides, two whole weeks without my scale is 14 days longer than I ever dreamed of!

Anyway, here was my food for the day:

Breakfast--coffee with creamer, V8, 2 slices whole wheat toast, 2 eggs, scrambled with spinach and onion, leftover spinach meatloaf, and feta cheese
    Lunch--Diet Dr. Pepper, more spinach meatloaf with ketchup, leftover mashed potatoes, mini Ranch rice cakes
    Snack--Godiva chocolate truffle
    Dinner--corn dog with ketchup, long grain rice, Wow! chips

Yeah, I know, I'm a real healthy eater. Looking at my food like that makes me wonder how I'm ever going to lose weight. But at the same time, I see that it's not all rabbit food and things I don't like. I'm still eating what I want, I'm just being smarter about it and not eating as much of it. And that's what I wanted. So if I can do that and lose weight too... well, I'll be a happy girl.

Anyway, tomorrow's an early day for me, so I'm off to bed. Have a lovely night, everyone!
    ~Elisha
  • Started not to post today
    Hello Everyone! I started not to post today because I'm in such a crappy mood, but what the heck, right?!? Ok I need advice... What am I doing wrong? Here is an example, this was my day yesterday:

B- f/f Tortilla
    1 0z turkey groundmeat
    1 sl f/f cheese

L- Wheat Bun
    2 oz turkey patty
    1 sl f/f cheese
    2 tbsp f/f mayo
    lettuce, 3 sli of tomato, 5 sl of pickles

Snack- Apple

D- 2 sl wheat bread
    1 sl chopped ham
    1 sl f/f cheese

Exercises-
    45 Minutes Denise Austin
    60 Minutes Treadmill
    300 crunches
    50 leg lifts

I've been working out like this and eating right for since May 1st, no cheating, at all!! ( unless you count a half of diet soda with no sodium)

What am i doing wrong? I know I shouldnt have stepped on that scale but I was at least expecting to see a half of a pound gone or something since last time!!! I really want to make my goal of 10 pounds for the challenge, but there are only almost 2 weeks left!! I dont know what to do. I cant eat anymore than I am, I'd just be stuffing my face for no reason, and that is the whole point!! I wanted to break that habbit, not keep it going? Oh well sorry if I sucked today!! Have a good day everyone.
  • Jaymi, I left you a note in your journal- the exercise daily is great, but it looks like you're short on protein. Adding more protein will up your calories a little, and help you build muscles, which will burn calories faster.

Also, consider some light hand-weights to help build that muscle, other than just the cardio work. Good luck- let me know if you need suggestions.

Don't think of it as stuffing your face for no reason- it's what your body needs for the level of intensity that you're working out- if you don't get your minimum # of calories, the body goes into starvation mode, and you start to break down muscles to get the fuel that you need, not the fat stores. It's a complex thing- this body...all this fine tuning & tweaking that it needs.
  • Missed all my chickies yesterday!
    Hey chickies! Sorry I missed you all yesterday, but I called in sick to work- I really wasn't feeling well- it wasn't just me playing hooky & avoiding the horrible woman I work with...really, it wasn't

Here's the whole story....I went grocery shopping right from work on Monday-literally left work, hit the store, did a big shopping, lots of sale items...coke products on sale .99, too. I had 4 boxes of 6 2 liter bottles- caffeine free diet coke, and a few diet cokes with lime, for the weekends. I unloaded the cart, bagged, loaded back up, packed into the car, got home, unloaded the car, and put all the stuff away.

Hubby came home as I was finishing up- he saw the receipt & sale paper & saw the amazing sales, and we ran out to the other Publix nearby to abuse them. Another full cart- this time I had hubby to help with all the stuff, which helped a lot. It was about 87 degrees at 7:45 when we got back from the 2nd trip, and we were lugging heavy bags & boxes. I felt very queasy & light headed. Vision got all gray & fuzzy. I felt like I was going to pass out. I stood in the kitchen over the sink, thinking I could minimize problems if I got sick. A few deep breaths, and I didn't faint...I think that with the heat, and the exertion, and not eating anything since 11:45 that morning, I just over-taxed myself, with nothing in my system for my body to use.

Rapid change in dinner plans after that- I made reduced fat peanut butter sammitches ( 3 slices of light oatmeal bread, 2 tablespoons pb total, and sugar free strawberry preserves. Then, just in case it was real sugar that I needed, I had 1 square of a Hershey bar that has been in the fridge for ages.

No exercise after that...but my pulse was racing for a while from the scare. I couldn't really fall asleep either- add that to the regular stress, and then the land issue- still don't know where we stand with that...it was nearly 2am before I could sleep, and then, it was too fractured for me to even feel like getting out of bed.

I didn't feel bad for calling in, either. I do so much more in an 8 hour day than a lot of people do all week. And my loan consultant needs to try to do things on her own every once in a while, just to see what she'd have to do without me. She couldn't hack it if she had to go back to no help.

I went back to bed once I called my manager, the receptionist, my loan consultant, and processor. And slept until 11:30, when hubby came to check on me. Had a taco meat rollup for lunch, and felt a lot better. Took it easy for the rest of the day, just didn't push it. Dinner was 2 all-beef hot dogs (boiled until 90% of the fat was out of them, then stabbed, nuked, and rinsed again, to remove any offending remaining fat) on slices of light oatmeal bread, and a can of sauerkraut as my veggie.

Last night, did an hour & a half of resistance band work while I was watching the end of American Idol & "24"

Today all is better- I got up at 6:15, and did a mile and a half WATP this morning. Felt pretty good to get sweattier than usual.

Breakfast:
    1 apple & cinnamon cottage double.
    1/3 cup soy smart start
    1 4oz can diced pears, drained

Lunch:
    1 low fat tortilla
    3/4 cup taco meat
    1oz shredded cheddar cheese
    1 4oz can diced pears, drained

Dinner:
    TBD- thinking chicken breast & veggies.

Afternoon exercise- more WATP, and the lower body shortcuts tape. Thinking now that Friends is over, Thursday & Friday nights will be my longer, more intense workout days. That also gives me the weekend to recover & stick to the cardio of WATP and the bike.

Catch you all later on!

• Jennifer -- don't overdo yourself like that, goofball!!! It is so hot down there, you need to keep yourself going, chickie!!! *hug*

Jaymi -- Jennifer's got the right idea, here -- the more protein, the better. Gives ya way more energy and keeps you full a lot longer, too. You'll get there, hon. DOn't be so hard on yourself!

Today is crazy. I have to do my 5 tapes (all of which are under 20 minutes FINALLY THANK YOU!!!!) in a little under 3 hrs, then take a faster than fast shower, then get in the car and book it into downtown Seattle (Oh, joy. My favorite place in the world, filled with one-way streets, hidden signs, and the worst traffic EVER. UGH!), because I have an appt. at 3pm today that lasts 1 hr, and then I have to book it back across the lake to get to Bellevue by 5:30 to pick up the hubby. UGH!! Rush hour traffic to a stupid appointment? LAME.

Sooo... lots going on today, here.
    Yesterday just got screwed up completely, and we ended up getting a pizza for dinner because it was just too hot, too hectic, and too late to cook anything. So I had 2 slices last night, and 1 slice for breakfast today (which was too much for breakfast, anyway).

My big sin for the day/yesterday is a 2 liter of mountain dew, but I so don't even care right now. I have been way under my calories for this whole week, becuase I haven't felt good and I have a migraine & a high fever right now, so I say screw it! I'm gonna drink my mt. dew and not feel bad at all.

DDR pads get here today, hopefully before I leave for Seattle. DOn't want a package sitting outside the front door all day for someone to steal!!

Food -
    B - 1 slice of pizza (mushroom) & my vitamins & some mt. dew
    L - no idea.... something I guess.
    D - something out of chicken, perhaps chicken pesto tonight.

Water is still good, all taht crap. I start working out again tomorrow -- the hardcore working out, that is. And tomorrow after the hubby gets home we hafta go out to eh house (1 hr drive from here!) and price all our junk for the garage sale, and then come back. And again on Friday... UGH!

So I am off to work, now, but hopefully today will be a little less crazy than yesterday was, and perhaps today my fever will break and come back down below 100 so I can sleep and stop having crazy nightmares!! (Fever dreams are odd, eh?)

Anyway, hope everybody is having a positive, OP day! You guys rock!
  • Thanks everyone
    Sorry so cranky today!! Or is that....everyday!!! But anyway, I always seem to feel better when I exercise, so after I unleashed... I got my butt on that treadmill. Thank God my baby went to sleep earlier today. I might even do some more if I start to feel the crankiness again. I probably don't eat enough protein!! I eat those lean michelina dinners..if you ever heard of them, sometimes, they are on sale 4 for 5 dollars, so tomorrow I might go buy some more. I bought some fish, and was going to bake it....still havent yet, but I hear that has protein too. Breakfast is supposed to be the bigger of all so I hear, but it's mostly the smallest!! I'm backwards I know!! But anyway, thanks everybody for hearing me complain......again!!!!

Lameducklucy- Don't think I wanna switch places with you!! Too busy!!! LOL watch out exercising with that fever before you end up feeling like Jennifer!! lol Let us know how those ddr pads work!

Jennifer- Hey now look at you not taking care of yourself!!! Bad Bad Chickie!! Good sale though, I would have probably done the same thing!! I go crazy at sales!!! That's when I get in big trouble!!

Well everyone, feeling a little better and just going to try to relax the rest of the day...or what I call relax!!! Scream at kids and hubby!! lol nah, I'll leave them alone if they leave me alone! Well everyone have a good day, hopefully Sat is official weigh in day, we'll see a loss!!! No matter what, I'm doing the best I can, the best I know how and that's what matters!!
  • *pant pant pant* AAAH!! DDR is RAD!!

I spent over 1 hr on that crazy thing this morning, just drenched with sweat. I actually had to stop because my non-slip dance pad is covered in my sweat!! HAH!! According to the program itself, I only burned, like, 45 calories or something, but I'm sure it's wrong. I can't sweat like that and only burn 45 calories!

Other than that, 5 tapes to do today -- woohoo!
    My doctor's appt went very well yesterday. She gave me some mind exercises to make me fall asleep (as you know, I sleep 2-3 hrs a night on average), and it WORKED!! I SLEPT ALMOST 10 HOURS!!!! (I am so happy about that!) I feel AWESOME!

Food today is cool, nothing big. Plus it's mass hot out (75ish here already!), so I don't really want to eat anything at all.

I am a busy busy bee today, runnin all over the place. It's so beautiful, I might actually go on a walk all by myself, today. Not in the woods across the street -- a little much for me, still, all alone in the woods? But I might go around the block once by myself for a quick 1-mile walk. Not a bad idea to do, and it's a safe area with tons of people and businesses around so no reason for me to be freaked about it. (I don't like being alone in public, basically).

Anyway I'm gonna go grab some breakfast because I'm feeling a little dizzy after that sweat-drenching workout. Need to vacuum, dust, clean & wash the windows today.

B - bowl of cereal (grape nuts or shredded wheat) w/ an apple
    L - 2 rice cakes w/ meat & cheese and some carrots
    D - broiled thin steaks w/ a little pasta for the hubby and steamed veggies for me! ( I don't want the pasta )

Also about 9 bottles of water... gone thru 2 already!

Garage sale is Sat/Sun and I'm gonna get a ton of exercise during that time! Haha!

So I'm gonna do another hour or seven tonight on that DDR game. Oh man it is SO FUN!! I can't even consider it a workout, honestly. I am having way too much fun, and I can DANCE!!!

Hope you guys are all having an awesome day!!