Walk Away The Pounds - May Challenge

You're on Page 7 of 8
Go to
  • Michelle -- sorry to hear that you're not feeling well -- take care of yourself. You'll be up and walking again before you know it.
  • Thank you all for your well wishes!! I hope I'll be a bit better tomorrow so I can at least get a walk in
    Have a wonderful evening!
    Michelle
  • 4 mi. today.

84 mi. for the month.

Didn't get any walking done over the weekend -- bad me! My son has come down with strep throat and I'm hoping I won't get it too.

Michelle -- Hope you're feeling better today.
  • Hi huys! I too do the WATP tapes, and LOVE them May I join in too???

Did 2 miles today
  • Hey Christie!! Jump on in girl!!

2 miles for me today man taking 2 days off even for being sick is killer on the stamina let me tell ya lol.

Mrs. Beas. - Yes I am feeling much better today, rest was just what the doctor ordered. Now I'm on the short and narrow path to a full recovery. I just feel good that I was able to get a walk in!!

Michelle
  • Hi everyone!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while - work has been so hectic. Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. I did 2 miles today. I still haven't received my Leslie Pilates video. I'm so anxious to see what it's all about.
    Michelle and Mrs.Beasley - you are doing great!!
    Christian - welcome to the group!! What are your favorite WATP tapes??
    Talk to ya soon!!

Julie
  • 2 mi. today.

86 mi. for the month.

Welcome Christian!
  • 3 miles for me today! 62 for the month!!

Hope you all are well!!

Michelle
  • Good Morning Gang! my youngest son got his driver's license yesterday, so I don't have to bring him to school in the mornings any longer, which means that I can get back to doing my Leslie Sansone WATP tapes first thing in the morning before I get ready for work.

Soooooooooo this morning I got up at 5:00 and did a 3 mile WATP tape with handweights! wooooooooohoooooooo I feel good!

That makes 23 miles for May.

Cathy
  • Julie - please be sure to let us know what you think of the new Pilates tape by Leslie. I am anxious to hear what people think about them.

thanks,
    Cathy
  • 4 mi. for today.

90 mi. for the month.
  • still waiting for my Leslie Pilates tape - will let you know how it is as soon as I get it. I am waiting IMpatiently!!

Julie
  • Well I got my WATP tapes last week and today I did my first 1 mile! They are really fun! If you have another challenge next month count me in!
  • Hey girls!!!

I had my 1st weigh inwith my doctor since starting Meridia and I've lost 16 lbs since they saw me on April 30th Woooo Hooooo!! They were really impressed with how hard I am working and how dedicated I am!! Thought I would share the good news

2 miles for me tonight!!

Jules - hehe I bet the suspense is killing you Let us know girl!!

Kitty - Jump on in I'm sure we'll have a thread next month too!!

Cathy - Way to go girl on the exercise!!!

Well I need to go to bed You all have a wonderful evening!!
    Michelle
  • Up at 5:00 am again today and did a 2 mile WATP tape with handweights!

That makes 25 miles for May.

Cathy