Hello from lots of May fat chicks in UK #21

You're on Page 6 of 18
Go to
  • with a g spelt with a j its another term for womanly bits so dont mis pronounce it
    kirsty
  • right ive come down off my cloud now well sort of my mum phoned then she phoned my sister in hull who called my other sister in hull and in the meen time my mum called my sister down the road who in turn called my dad who called his girlfreind who then all and i mean ALL called me you cinda get the feeling theyve all been wanting me to lose weight and havent had the guts or the heart to tell me so now the phones quiet and even my stepdad texted me and said id have to let him have a look at my book so all in all a very busy night anyway went to con s school this morning and seen the heead apparently when conner told themm about the bullying last week the kid was off sick so they hadnt done anything about it so i was not amused and also pressed the fact that when something like this happens to my son i would like to be informed about it so they had this lads mum up and read him the riot act and he was named and shamed at a special service that they ahve when there has been bullying {it works it really does } so conner says he feels a lot better now and he said he wouldnt resign as head of the student council as they listened to him and dealt with it so for the moment all quiet on the western frontanyway posted my weight loss on slimming world and there projected date that i will reach my target is january next year but that will change net week so im off to play some games and unwind and ill speak to you all later
    kirsty
  • Quote: with a g spelt with a j its another term for womanly bits so dont mis pronounce it
    kirsty
    Quite

I'm sad about friends too waaaaaa not on here till end of month.
  • God I drank too much wine last night have to stop that.
  • Can anyone help Suzanne with her french dressing problem I'll have a look tomorrow in M&S if I remember.
  • I better stop posting now it's just me here
  • Am being an absolute angel again today. Surprising how a few whacks with a rolling pin can enlighten me hey
    It's awfully muggy here right now. Have some storm warnings in progress, it's 80 degrees out which is nice but the sky has come over all dark and gloomy. We started the morning off with some good storms, looks like we're going to end the day the same way.
    Would like it to cool down a tad, I have to turn the oven on and bake a cake for a baby shower tomorrow, am even decorating it and making the icing and everything. Haven't done a decorated cake 8in about six year, so hope I remember how to do all the piping and guff. I'll keep you posted.
    Can't help Suzanne with her french dressing, but when I go home, maybe I'll buy a bottle and try it for myself, it sounds quite yummy, although I'm quite partail to Heinz salad cream myself.........drool
  • hi chickies ive been swimming and now im knackered so i thought id pop in and have a peek and see what you are all up to by the looks of things noy much i hope your not all drinking naughty naughty well i stink of chlorine and i need a shower and ill come back on later
    kirsty
  • I have a hayfever headache eyes are streaming again despite being dosed up GRR and the weather is stinking. Am trying to resist reaching for the chocolate spread.
  • Hope you left that chocolate spread alone viviki hayfever is rotten i get mild allergies, runny nose had one this morning so i can empathise

Went for that induction thing this morning and OMG it took me 4.5hrs to complete the thing there was so much paperwork to do fill in tax forms, tests, union, watch a video then go on a walk through the store. Another girl who was there and came half an hour later than me was thoroughly sick of it the supervisor said to her "its almost like doing a shift eh?" yeh right! they did'nt pay us for it and i asked her if the leggings i was wearing were OK and she said "yes, but tuck in your shirt..they are dead strict here and its a $50 fine" a shirt tucked into leggings??? what a sight! Talk about Max Wall not a flattering sight at all and i hate showing my BUM so i went out and bought 2 pairs of proper black trousers. I've got to buy some steel toed boots next and they don't come cheap but i don't care cos i'm not wearing somebody else's God knows how many weeks it will take me to recoup the cost At least i don't have to start until 6am on Sunday she mentioned coming in at 5 seeing as it was my first day but then she said she did'nt want to get up that early and i said good cos neither did i. I was starving when i got home and i've just had a lovely steak with peas Gonna have pears and ice cream later..yum, yum, yum. Don't know if i'll have any beer tonight cos i was like Veggie and had to much to drink last night definitely was'nt feeling the brightest today.
  • Cathy they sound extremely strict, obviously who ever devised the dress code has no style sense, shirt tucked into leggings!!! Inductions are horrible things where they always try to cram too much knowledge into you in a sort period of time. At least we pay the guys at my work when they do it.

Chickies I am feeling really lousy. I have got a cold At least I hope it is a cold and I haven't come down with hayfever in sympathy of those on this thread who are suffereing. I've taken some paracetamol which is starting to kick in a a decongestant to help me out. I fell asleep as soon as I came in from work last night although I wasn't feeling really ill I knew something wasn't right and my body went into shut down mode. Will need to take it easy today and put my feet up - fat chance

Am going to get some exercise today, am going to walk up to the co-op for some food and if my lot go to the climbing wall today I am going to shave my legs and go swimming. I haven't been in a life time - or so it seems

I'm going on a course in a couple of weeks and have a pile of reading to do before I go, so I need to get my head into that today as well, that will be fun - not !!!!!! Surprisingly I also have a house like a bomb site, which I am determined that Ray and the boys are helping to tidy. Can see the duran duran CD going on, the boys and Ray know I mean business when that CD goes on - there will be no escape for anyone.

Just remembered that my car is in the garage as the tensioner belt (??) has been making a racket for months will mean I will need to get the bus to the pool, if the guys go climbing, or probably 2 buses, will make the trip all the more interesting
  • I've been up for over 4 hours, where is everyone? Guess that is what happens when you fall asleep before 7pm the night before.

All 3 of my boys have gone climbing, I was offered the chance to go and baby sit one son while the other climbed with his dad. But I passed. Am not doing any housework on principle

Am going to spend the next two hours reading my prince 2 book all ready for that training course and then see if I feel up to busing it to the swimming, not sure I fancy the two bus situation, it's the hanging around waiting that puts me off. If I lived in a city I could probably do the journey in half the time, but out in the sticks (almost!!) the buses aren't as good.
  • Carol, leggings are'nt the dress code we're supposed to wear black dress pants and i don't possess any so had to go out shopping to see what i could find and i did'nt want to pay the price for proper ones (had my cheap head on) so i thought these jersey things will do, they are not tight like leggings but they are similar. Anyway, there is NO WAY i'll wear them with a shirt tucked in so i went out after the induction and bought 2 pairs of proper ones so i did'nt save owt after all

Hope you feel better soon wonder if i'll pick up any bugs now i'm back in the workforce? i'm never ill unless some cotton picking varmint gives me something
  • I resisted the chocolate spread but am going out for drinks tonight, which probably isnt good for the diet but hey a girls gotta have fun!!
  • evening all
    how do you like my impression of a copper good eh well how are we all sorry i havent been in today but weve been to the pictures and by the time we got back and i fed the dogs and did some housework and 2 loads of washing and now ive got the dryer running and im bushed enjoyed the pictures went to see van helsing and usually i dont like the pictures but it wasnt to bad and i enjoyed the film so that took my mind off the volume hubby kept jumping at all the "jumpy bits" he wont admit to it being scary dh has gone to the pub and im here logging in computers this sasser virus has hit loads and they are all here waiting to be fixed so girls keep your firewalls up and update your windows and watch for un detailed e-mails dont open them and if your anti- virus lets you update it as soon as possible or you wont be able to come on and keep me company must go and change loads in the dryer and ill pop back on later
    kirsty