I want to stay fat because......

You're on Page 9 of 12
Go to
  • Ok, This thread STILL cracks me up....despite the seriousness of it all.

I enjoy being fat because I really didn't want to see my shoes after all
    (oops. you mean I'm NOT wearing shoes??)
    I enjoy being fat because the cats need a pillow to lay on all the time.
    I enjoy being fat because I enjoy the stares while I'm eating in public.
  • I really enjoy trying on 5 different outifts to see which fits today.

It's always a joy to see where a stretch mark will show up next!

I always love to see my arm still waving bye even when I've stopped...

It's fun to have to unbutton my pants *right* when i get home just so I can stop the stabbing pain in my gut...

I love having to pick up my boobs to put them in my bra...

I like it when my husband says "I don't really like skinny women anyway."

This thread is hilarious!
  • OMG! The arm waving thread, that is a GOOD ONE!!!

thought of another one. Because it's SO FUN being told that I'm big boned all of the time. i.e. "Oh, honey, you're just big boned!".

or how about when I'd fill in at work and be asked all day where the 'little girl' is at.
  • I got the "big boned" comment a lot growing up. I kept thinking I was going to be a football player.

I want to stay fat so that people standing beside me don't run the risk of getting sunburn.

I want to stay fat so that my daughter can continue to use me as a shield every winter from the snow, sleet and rain.
  • I want to stay fat so i have some where to rest my plate when there's no table.
  • I love being fat because I don't have to worry about being attractive to the stupid skinny boys yelling out, "Go to Jenny Jones and lose some weight!" Ahh yes, the mysterious weight loss that happens when one appears on the Jenny Jones talk show...
  • I want to stay fat because...

I love the suspense of wondering if my big butt will fit on that rollercoaster.

I like to hear my stomach clapping for my preformance of trotting down the stairs or jumping.

OH and I love the lawn chair mystery.. Hold me or colapse, that is the question.
  • I want to stay fat because if I don't, I'll sink when I try to float at the pool in summertime.
  • because it's so fun to hold my breasts if I ever have to run after something.

also because I never have to worry about being flirted with or hit on.

• Quote: I like to hear my stomach clapping for my preformance of trotting down the stairs or jumping.

I love being the last person on the bus to have to share a seat!
  • Oh and I love shopping at Lane Bryant. The teddy section is the best. Why didn't Omar think of this?
  • This trend is so funny even though, so much of it is so true for me too ) One thing i love about being skinny, is having to walk to the end of the store to find the "cool" fat clothes!!!
  • I love being fat because when I tried to make my virtual model, it said, ''We're sorry, but your weight and height can't be used to make this model." And then went on to offer added advice I didn't ask for by saying, "We're sorry, but there are no clothes in this dressing room that will fit you." I love being fat especially, because I didn't ask to try on their clothes in the dressing room in the first place.
  • Quote: because it's so fun to hold my breasts if I ever have to run after something.

Oh my!! I thought I was the only one that did that!! My family thinks it's hilarious. Well, must be nice to have NO boobs for them to mention, eh??
  • HI It has been a while since I had visited but holy cow I love these threads!!
    I lovwe being fat because...

the double chin makes the whiskers easier to pluck.