I want to stay fat because......

You're on Page 8 of 12
Go to
  • Hi ladies what a crack up I really needed a good laugh today and when I stumbled in hear I got more than I bargained for I don,t think I could top anything anyone has said I identify with each and everyone I love it when people say wow you look so healthy ,
    I love it when my girlfriend says I wish Iwas more like you I have to watch everything I eat you dont seem to worry,
    I love it when my hubby tells me I,m built for comfort not speed
    I love it when my grandson says gee nan I,m getting bigger but my arms still can,t get around you
    WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOURSELF LOOK THE WAY YOU DO AT A BEAUTIFUL SUNSET WITH WONDER AND APPRECIATION. BLESSED BE JULIE
  • Glad we could make you smile. Now you know how wild us atkins chicks really are
  • Quote: Glad we could make you smile. Now you know how wild us atkins chicks really are
    KATIE BAR THE DOOR!
  • This is "oldie but goodie" that I felt needed to be resurrected!!
  • thanks for bumping this, I hadn't seen it before and of course I have a few

enjoyed being fat because:

I loved being the center of attention when people asked when I was due (and I wasn't pregnant)

I never had to worry about what to wear because I only have one pair of jeans and 3 rotating shirts that fit.
  • OMG this was burried for almost a year ROFLMFAO !!!

goof balls
  • I want to stay fat because:

All the plus-sized fashions are just like the thin ones, because everybody knows plus-sized women are just like thin women, only bigger. Especially bridesmaid's dresses.

I love having months on end of potential energy with me at all times - just in case I end up starving in the desert somewhere.

I love going through chairs at work faster than anyone else in my department.

I wouldn't know what to do when someone says, "Nice body!" anyway.
  • I LOVE being fat because I just love that raw feeling when my thighs rub together in a skirt on a warm summers day
  • I love being fat because:
    I've become attached to the painful heat rash under my breasts every Summer
    I love hearing the "you're such a great friend" speech from men I'd be interested in, and being pursued by alcoholic\sleezey\looking for a little on the side\loosers
    I’m excited about blowing the cartilage out of knees at a young age
    I've always enjoyed watching my friends purses while they danced
  • Quote: I've always enjoyed watching my friends purses while they danced
    LOL! I am a purse watcher, too! The elementary-school version of this is being an All-Time Twirler when we played jumprope!

I want to stay fat because I don't know what I'd do without these back problems!
  • OMG!!! As I'm sitting here reading all this I hear myself saying, "You are so right", "You got it sister", "Same here", "OMG, someone else actually feels that way", "WOW, I'm not the only one who thinks like this", and so many more. It's good to look at and read them all and there really isn't anything that I can add that wasn't here already. I just want to print it all out and put it on my fridge!! Thanks chickies!!
  • This is a wonderful thread.

I want to stay fat because it increases my self esteem immensely..
  • I wanna stay fat because I love running out of breath by the time I make it to my office
  • I want to stay fat because... I have boobs when I am fat!!!! (seriously!!!) Hhehe