I want to stay fat because......

You're on Page 7 of 12
Go to
  • Har! my chubby mom had my Dad put a padded tractor seat on her 3 wheel bike....
  • I want to stay fat because I hate baggy clothes and...

I would so miss that adrenaline rush from jumping off of my dresser into my blue jeans to get them on!
  • Bumping this up so Barbie can read it !!!!
  • Thanks Leenie. This is one of my favorite threads. I see I even replied in May when I started having a new struggle. Wow, this time it took me 5 months to quit using my excuses. I'll add another:

I want to stay fat because I love having my father give me photos of me and his wife he takes when I'm tired and uncomfortable to be there, but mostly I love cutting my face/body out of the picture. I love how I make lots of little shreds of black paper because that's the only color I'll wear . But mostly I love when I do get my picture taken with this women, I always think of her and love her kind words as she handed me stack of photos while telling me I look like I'm ready to have triplets in one of the pics. Thankfully, she was in a kind mood when she said this.
  • OMG I can relate to all of these.

I love being fat:

so that I can as for the seatbelt extension strap on an airplane.
  • I refuse to give up the title of "Ms. Jubba The Hut" - the crown fits so nicely.
  • I want to stay fat because I like not knowing which pants will fit me on any given day. And elastic is SOO sexy
  • I want to stay fat because I enjoy going to the hall of mirrors that is the beauty salon and wondering where to put my eyes.

I love missing the first act of the ballet because I'm obsessing about how the h--- am I going to get out of the seat at intermission.

I love taking the stuffy, crowded old bus home because I'm too fat to haul myself up the high step of the cable car.
  • Quote: I love being fat because that's my excuse why I can't get a date on Saturday night!
    oh this is soooooo me!!

gen
  • I want to stay fat because I enjoy all the scary health reports about obesity and dying young.

Nothing like a good thriller
  • I want to stay fat because it's exciting to find loose change in my back rolls. Cha-ching!
  • I want to stay fat so I can continue to wear DH's old jeans thet he became to small for.
  • I love it, too
    Hi ladies - this is my first time on this forum, and you all have me in stitches! So here's my attempt:

I love being fat because somebody has to get heat rash.

I love being fat because when security guards at the airport "pat me down" for nail clippers and explosives I can harvest their rings and watches in my rolls.

I love being fat because my boy when he was little could say to me "Mom, there is a (insert name of school function here) tonight, and all the parents are going, but you don't have to".

I love being fat because when I am looking over the flavor selections at Baskin-Robbins I can scare the **** out of people just coming in - suddenly they don't want ice cream anymore.

I love being fat because it is so much easier than doing the right thing and changing my life.
  • This is fun!
    I've thought of more - who knew morbid obesity could be this much fun?!?

I love it when I stand up and the armchair comes with me.

I love it when I have to sit backwards at the type of picnic table where the bench is attached to the table and can't be moved waaaay back.

I love getting in the car and pulling the seatbelt out ...and out....and out before I can buckle it around myself.

I love looking at my skinny clothes every year since 1985 and thinking "Oh, yeah, by this time next year..."

I love looking at clothing catalogs, finding something non-ugly, and finding out that it does indeed come in plus-size, but not quadruple-extra-voluminous-why-don't-you-just-stay-home size.
  • Quote: Hi ladies - this is my first time on this forum, and you all have me in stitches! So here's my attempt:

I love being fat because it is so much easier than doing the right thing and changing my life.
    Hi Rubyslippers, You said it here...I'm just like this one!!

You're always welcome to come join in the Atkins' group and our daily chat. It starts my day off right.