I want to stay fat because......

You're on Page 11 of 12
Go to
  • being fat sucked because:

at the first sign of nice days I would dread having to take the kids to the pool

being the fattest wife at work parties was always so embarrasing and made me feel bad for dh

my 12 year old was embarrased to claim me at school or be seen with me in public places

it was always my fat chins that people noticed and judged.

I only had 1 pair of jeans to wear and the thighs on them were wearing thin

I couldn't wear normal sized necklaces & anklets....
  • I want to stay fat because:

Tight jeans are all the raging fashion
    Who needs to be able to see their toes anyway?
  • This is my first time to see this thread and it was hilarious. My reasons I love being fat. 1. My husband makes such a sexy grunt when I sit on his lap. 2. When I had gas in bed, he was able to tell everyone that I blew his leg off of me. 3. When I turned over in bed one night, I broke his toe. 4. He got a hernia by lifting me out of bed when I had hernia surgery.
  • ...I just love to be warm in the winter!

...it is great to say "Nanny nanny boo boo, I've got more chins than you do!"

...I actually have boobs

...I hate sex
  • It was fun being fat on Vacation because...
    1) It was fun squeezing into the tiny airplane seat and having my size 22 crop jeans cut into my stomach.

2) I like having to use a mirror to shave my bikini area, then running out of breath and getting light headed when I bent over to shave my legs in the shower.

3) I enjoyed shopping for hours to find a sexy little size 22 baiting suite that I could wear on the beach next to all the skinny girls! Woo Hoo Sexy me!!!

4) It was comforting knowing that I had built in size 44DD floatation devises in case the plane went down in the ocean.

5) I loved the way my legs painfully rubbed together while taking a romantic walk on the beach with my DH.

6) I loved going snorkeling and then having to be pulled back in the boat by two guys, when all of the other girls only need one to pull them up. I'm sure my husband didn't notice. Yea right!

7) Most of all, I think I enjoyed looking at all of the pictures of my bloated up face, and fat rolls! I can't wait to show all of our friends and family our vacation pictures.
  • I just loved it when those hospital gowns wouldn't fit all the way around me and the nurses made a big production of trying to find an extra large gown for me and usually ended up bringing 2 gowns, 1 for the front and 1 for the back. Also when they'd say they couldn't find a vein because they were "too deep". Why didn't they just say, you're too darn FAT.
  • Gotta bring this to the top.

I enjoy spending money always buying clothes because I no longer fit into the previous size.

I want to stay fat because it's always nice to know if I can go on a diet my mom can do it as well.

I want to stay fat because I enjoy holding my breath while trying to tie my shoes because my pants cut off my breathing...and circulation while bent.
  • Quote: This is my first time to see this thread and it was hilarious. My reasons I love being fat. 1. My husband makes such a sexy grunt when I sit on his lap. 2. When I had gas in bed, he was able to tell everyone that I blew his leg off of me. 3. When I turned over in bed one night, I broke his toe. 4. He got a hernia by lifting me out of bed when I had hernia surgery.
    OMG, my DH had to come see what I was laughing about.

One reason I love being fat is that even when my son wont, I still have something sitting in my lap (my tummy).

I love being fat because I would hate it if I caught my DH looking at me like he does some of the women on TV.

I love not being able to shop in "regular" stores.
  • Lol, my favorite reason for being fat was I never had to paint my own toenails. My DH or DD did it for me. LOL
  • I love being fat because I cannot fit into the rolla-coster rides at the parks. (I have a good excuse for not riding them.)

I love being fat because I can only find 1 bra in the whole entire store at Kohls to fit me.

I love being fat because my panty-hose cut into my waistline.

I love being fat because wearing high-heels make my feet hurt and go numb.

I love being fat because big clothes on the discount rack only come in the color black.
  • What a great thread. Here's mine:

-I love being fat because I love spending weddings & special events holed up in the bathroom crying over how fat I look in my hideous dress next to all the skinny girls.

-I love being fat because I love putting on a brave face & choking back tears in front of my girl guides when my butt won't fit into a kayak.

-I love being fat because I prefer to suffer in silence when something physical is uncomfortable because I am too embarassed for anyone to know how this weight is affecting me.

-I love being fat so I make people from my past uncomfortable when they see me.

-I love being fat because it gives me an excuse to dress in frumpy, unstylish clothes.

-I love being fat because I just love depression, asthma & lack of energy.

-I love being fat because of all the career opportunities it has opened up for me.

-I love being fat because I love to see my Mom feeling worried about me.

-I love being fat because I love to reject my husband constantly because sex is just too embarassing.

Ugh - kinda sad!
  • OK I loved being fat because...

People always thought I was pregnant, but were afraid to ask

I loved not being able to undress in front of my DH

I loved the feeling that my jeans gave me as they hugged me all day long because I wouldnt go up to the size I really was

I loved being fat because my DH said ( Your not that fat) on my wedding day

I loved being fat because I got alot of attention from my mohter in law who bought me even bigger clothes than the size I was at the time ( relly pretty ones too ) (sarcasm)

And finally I loved being fat because I just felt good about myself and had so many friends.

It has been a few years and I am thankful that these reasons and my daughters needing a mom that could keep up with them motivated me to change, but it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. ( worth it though)
  • I also loved being fat because I was one sexy mama in those granny panties and long granny gowns. LOL. I think my DH stayed thin because of all the hard work it took him to get me out of those clothes. LOL.
  • Tx for the bump up lily! whataneat Thread! Only have time to read this last page but will make my way thru it when I need inspiration!

Today I particularly enjoyed being fat 'cause:

---as always, I was kind of damp from the shower and had to have DH help get my size 40DDD Rubber Inc bra around to the front to cinch me up.

I can only imagine how turned on he got!
  • I like being fat because:

I like the looks that pass between my two thinner sisters
    when I walk into a family gathering. I especially like pulling
    off that I pretend I didn't see it.

I like that I have all but given up wearing a bra. My bust
    and my stomach are about the same size and I just have one
    big hump. It's become impossible to find a bra that fits.

I like leaving the store empty handed feeling angry at myself
    and depressed because I couldn't find anything that fit correctly.

I like the way the waiter / waitress says "My we must have been
    hungry" because I have eaten every single tiny morsel on
    my plate.

I like having a diet book collection that rivals the local library.

I like having a closet full of sweat pants in all colors and not
    much else in there.

I like hearing myself start to snore just as I drop off to sleep.

I like telling myself "Today is the day I get serious on taking
    some weight off" only to find I have lied at the end of the day.

I like wondering what the **** is the matter with me that I
    can't control my appetite and stay with a plan when that
    is the gift I most want to give myself.