Need a KICK in the BUTT!

• Hi Ladies!

I am so off track and need a boot to get back on .......

I am wanting to quit but I love the plan! I just need to get back on it and get with it!

This plan works so well and makes me feel so good! I just need to get with it!

Ok Ladies! Where's the inspiration???

Penny
  • Ok you and I are in the same boat here so here goes!

What the **** are you thinking? Al lthat hard work and energy and you are ready to throw it away?? You will NOT quit and you WILL succeed!!! Don't be a pooper! Get your tail in gear and get back on track!!!

There how was that?

You and I can have a private little challenge if you want. Say 2 pounds by next Monday???? You up for it or CHICKEN????

I am so evil. But my heart is in the right place Mom.
  • ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

OK THAT THREATENING PEP TALK WAS GREAT!!!!!!!.........LOL

OK WELL I AM ACTUALLY UP AND HAVE NOT REENTERED MY SIG. I AM AT 172 SO I SAY THREE POUNDS AND IT WILL GET ME TO 169 and YOU TO 224.

THINK IT IS "TOO MUCH" FOR YOU LOL LOL

YOU ARE ON!!!!!!!!!
  • OMG I was just looking back through post and see you posted a title almost like the one I just did!

We are definitely in the same boat!

Let's just make it a boat that we are both setting sail and not sinking!!!!!
  • She called ya chicken....you gonna take that I should say not.......a swift kick in the huh....well what works for me is looking at myself in a full length mirror in a bikini as I'm about to eat something I'm not supposed to . If that doesn't motivate, then I agree w/ RubensMom...don't let all your hard work go down the toliet! Dont' be a passenger in your own life, take charge!!!!!