Caution: Man Rant Ahead

• Ok, can someone answer me this? Why is it that when you desperately need a little quiet time, that's when hubby decides it's time to stop playing spades on the computer and start yakking and generally making a lot of racket???

I was in the kitchen, quietly preparing supper, enjoying my own thoughts and that's exactly what happened to me. Dh and I have an agreement: I cook, he cleans. Tonight, he decided to clean while I was cooking! Arrgh!! And he felt the need to have a conversation (he never noticed that I didn't say a word) at the same time.

Ok, rant over...gonna go put my walking shoes on and do my 3 miles.

Mamacita
  • Men have no sense of timing, in anything
  • Mine occasional starts talking finances as we are getting ready to go to sleep....the last thing I want to be thinking about at that time of night!
  • Rolling on the floor here laughing. I have the opposite problem. my hubby is super quiet. and i am the talker. sometimes it feels like pulling pins and needles to get anything out of him.
  • mine is also the quiet one he never talks at all..... However they still don't have timing skills...........
  • I have the quiet type too grrrr, at times.... He'll be quiet when we're at a party and I feel like I have to ramble like an idiot to make up for him... Again timing!! But that's his only problem which I much prefer to a man who doesn't know when to shut up!