Is there room for one more???

• I've been a "lurker" on this board for quite awhile now. I've been doing WW at home for a little over a year and I've lost 25 pounds. Unfortunately, the board that I use to fequent has "dwindled" down to almost nothing and the support is just not there. And...unfortunately, I've gained some weight back and need to get my butt back in gear and finish what I started.

I look forward to meeting you all and sharing ideas, and lending a very strong shoulder when necessary!!

Linda
  • Linda,

Welcome! The more, the merrier. Please jump in at the Weigh In at Home thread whenever you'd like.

Carla
  • New Member to WW at Home
    I have just joined this weight loss community (never posted anything on a board before). I received my WW at home package last week and started this morning. I need to lose about 30/40 pounds. Any words of encouragement would be appreciated ... Is it hard to stay motivated with the "At Home" program?

Grace
  • Hi, I just posted on another thread. Picked up my old WW booklet and I am trying again. Meetings are too expensive and online is cheap either. $30 to join and $15 a month. What is WW at Home. All I found on line is that they charge $100 to send you supplies. Why is everything with them so expensive? Anyway, paying just puts an extra pressure on me and when I don't lose I freak. Help!