Alternachick chat April 1+

You're on Page 7 of 10
Go to
  • Noodles oh the fun though you could have with that bell.
    sounds like you got some bad mojo going on this month. there is spells for that.. hehe well i will just say sending you my excess good energy today. aren't i sweet? hehe and tons of stay safe/ stay stress free multi purpose good vibes.
  • Tanks, Heather.

Hmmm...Bell Ringing + Service = Active Hubby = Hubby loses weight. Hmmmm....

I must give the man credit. I don't know how he does it...putting up with me. I have been so stressed and whiney lately that if I was me, I would of told myself to shut up!! Especially next week...he has to put up with a cranky sore Noodles. But he just listens, tells me I "care too much about people sometimes", and hugs me. Thank GOD for a sweet man. When he stayed home with me after I had my hysterectomy he did EVERYTHING...Cleaned, cooked, vacuumed, even trimmed the trees!! And this is a man with bad allergies!! I was in shock. I got too use to it. hahahaha... It sucked when he had to go back to work. I couldn't ring my dingaling bell anymore.

My dingaling bell... I crack myself up. I call it that cause of that little dingalingy thing thats inside of it that makes it ring. I must of got up too early here. I'm in a weird mood.
  • Hope things get better for you Noodles
  • I have to work 7P-7A all week starting tonight I am going to be a cross #*$#)% But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I hope to stay OP the rest of the weekend. I have not been off program to be honest but it seems to me that I have eaten more the past two days than I have the past month. I have been depression eating but it seems to of done the body good since I am down 2 pounds since last week. Looks like about 10ish pounds left to go... I will see when I get there if I am happy with that weight. Hope everyone has a good weekend, got to get the kiddo's ready for Piano and Karate and get myself ready for work.
    Amy
  • Hi All!!!

I will be offline for a while. I have to get ready for surgery on Monday and this weekend is going to be crazy beforehand. I'll have hubby pop in though either Monday or Tuesday to let you know I am alive. I might even snap a before and after pic so you can see the eye difference. That is if they aren't looking like someone beat the crap outta me.

So..take care and I will be back soon!! Can't keep me away from this place..I am like graffiti on the wall. Hehehehe.
  • Good luck Noodles! We'll miss you! Take care and get all healed up!

Well, you know the dream conversation we had a couple days ago, last night I had one where I found out I was pregnant (Nooooooooooooooooo!) and I was tossing back some rum and coke. In my dream I was wondering, "I wonder if I should stop drinking while I'm pregnant... maybe after this one." Terrible!

Yesterday we were told my the vet that my oldest dog, Emo, will have to have her tail amputated. She was paralyzed a couple years ago and she never regained feeling in her tail. Normally, this wouldn't be a problem but she's chewing on her tail constantly and it's causing all sorts of problems. The vet thinks it's because the tail has some active nerve ending that tingle (like when your arm is asleep) and they drive her nuts! The vet put us through this once before and decided not to operate. But now, she thinks it's time. One of the risks is that she might get a bone infection which could lead to BOWEL paralysis! Holy poop batman! Sigh. The surgery won't be until next month. She has a current infection in her tail and they won't operate until that clears up.

I ran/walked 4 miles today and have been very OP! Woo hoo!
  • Sorry to hear about your dog jessica..

Good luck with your surgery Noodles!
  • Jessica... often times a dream about pregnancy doesn't represent an actual pregnancy, but an idea. A new thing that might be going on in your life perhaps. And maybe the drinking represents something that harms this new idea, or keeps it from being as full and healthy as it can be, and it's something you'd like to stop. Like in the dream how you thought you should quit drinking while pregnant.

Or maybe it means you're going to win the lottery.

-navi, amateur dream interpreter
  • Thanks, Ladies!!

I'll be O.K. I have a good positive attitude about it now. I'm ready for new eyes!! I went out yesterday to my vitamin store and spoke with my vitamin man and I got the essential vitamins and minerals your eyes need to help them heal better and stronger after trauma is inflicted on them. Also stocked up on the right foods/veggies/fruits to eat as well. I'll be back to normal in no time!! (Well, normal for me that is...hahahaha!) I'm determined. Course I might fake it a bit more than I need too so hubby can stay home longer... DING DING!! I can hear my little bell now. hahaha..

(kidding kidding!!)

**hugs**
  • Morning chickies. just popping in i have a paper to write today and kids clothes to switch from winter to summer . oh the fun.

Noodles, Take care and hurry back.

Goddess my jaw dropped reading your post cuz last night i had the pregnancy dream. too freaky hope your dog is ok. whohoo OP girl running and everything.

Amyjo : don't burn yourself out, i have worked those 12 hour night shifts and boy they suck. congrats on being 10ish away from goal.
  • Noodles, sending you more hugs, sweetie!

Jessica, so sorry about your dear dog. Please have a baby so that we can see pics.

Heather, don't put those winter clothes away too soon. I put ours away last month, and have been taking them out and putting them away ever since.
  • Oh no Ellis, we are done. i learned that Ohio always has one last snow before spring, well that hit last month. after i had turned the gas off. eep. jumped the gun on wanting warm weather i did.
  • Lots of good vibes for Noodles.

And hugs for Jessica's puppy.

Hello chicks!
  • Gee Squeaker, where have you been lately dahling?
  • She can't get a honkin' word in edgeways.