Yay! I exercised today! April

You're on Page 2 of 8
Go to
  • 30 minutes weights and abs
    30 minutes elliptical, level 12
    30 minutes treadmill, 6% incline
  • 45 minute walk today
  • 40 minute walk today
  • I took a kendo class today. That counts as exercise.

Did you know that when you hit someone on the head with a bamboo sword, you're supposed to scream, "MEN!!"
  • Kendo -that sounds like fun!
  • I haven't been able to exercise lately due to rocks in my back!! Bah...Driving me crazy!! Today I am going to try to do something cause I think the rocks have passed. We shall see...
  • Ouch!!! That sucks a mighty suck, in fact it sucks dead gorillas. Poor Noodles! I hope they're giving you some serious drugs, at least.

Anyway, 45 minutes walk, medium fast pace.
  • Ow, sounds painful Noodles! Hope they've passed.

I have found a terrific way to walk more often. My dog is only 8-1/2, but he's already showing signs of soreness in his hips/legs is I push too much and walk him everyday. This slows my results because I was only getting out 3 X a week with him.

A SIL has been put on bedrest due to pregnancy problems, and they have a 10 mo. old chesapeake bay retriever that was usually in a small kennel (cage) and had ALl this energy to get out. I felt bad for him--it was actually keeping me awake at night worrying about him, so I made an offer to her to walk their dog 3x per week. Gets me out 6+ X per week, and is good for me/good for them (the dogs). Cool! I can do this as long as she needs after the baby is born and then some. My dog is a Lab. I'm such a dog lover--I'm having a blast!

Tomorrow, though, I promised my mom I'd walk at the park with her, and leave the dogs at home.
  • Yesterday 60 minutes WATP
    Today 45 minutes kickboxing
  • 60 minutes of walking
  • chervata : that sounds like a sweet thing to do that also keeps you moving and your SIL is pretty lucky i must say.
    been doing nothing lately. bad heather, so i walked home from tina's today, and cleaned her mother's kitchen, her kitchen and then came home and did my house. all total about 4 hours housecleaning, not super strenuious(sp?) but still, whew am i beat.
  • Tuesday

Cleaned house and did some light landscaping/gardening.
  • 50 minute walk today, moderate pace.
  • 1 hour weight workout.
  • Wednesday: 45 minutes elliptical, level 10. Also going dancing tonight. Yes! (we need a hand pump smilie)